Next video?

Henchmen Ride would make for an awesome video!

I don't have a clue about the exact sale figures but with the completed Metal Masters Tour and the upcoming Priest Feast I would expect the numbers to be pretty darn good world wide. Management has done wonders for this band as of late. They really got their shit together and are delivering in all areas (T.V., radio, magazines, proper tours, etc..). It's reallly nice to see as nobody deserves this more than Testament.

i have no idea when the next video is coming out. there was a good reason why it was postponed, which was of a very private and personal nature, not because the band doesn't care about keeping their fans happy. i'm sure after the priest feast tour there will be a lot more exciting things in store.

for now, the focus is on the tour. if that's not a good enough answer, sorry.

Ms. A, will you ask Eric (or anyone in the band for that matter), if they plan on recording the Legacy/New Order show for a dvd? God I hope they do this.

i have no idea when the next video is coming out. there was a good reason why it was postponed, which was of a very private and personal nature, not because the band doesn't care about keeping their fans happy. i'm sure after the priest feast tour there will be a lot more exciting things in store.

for now, the focus is on the tour. if that's not a good enough answer, sorry.

I'll take what I can get thanks :)