Priest Feast merchandise

Goodbeans

New Metal Member
Feb 24, 2009
Hey!

My first post in this forum and I was wondering if anyone knows what the merch is like at the gigs? Mainly Testaments of course, does anybody have any pics or can describe what kind of goods one can buy at the show. Does Testament sell those cool sweatbands at the shows?

Thanks!
Seb :kickass:

my drunken memory from the headlining set i saw there was the usual array of black with the latest logo on and i remember a karky green one that was alright, you were lookin at 20 for a T and tenner for CD it htink............i only had a fiver left after drinking so couldnt get anything :(

They had the sweat bands. When I went to get my t-shirts they only had XL and XXL Testament ones so unfortunately I didn't get any because I'm not that big. I did get a Megadeth and two Priest ones. The Testament ones looked cool though.

As far as I know they are all new. I hadn't seen any of the Testament or Megadeth ones before. The Priest ones are still some of the Nostradamus related ones but they've redone some of the old album covers on other ones. They look pretty damn cool.

DSC00130.jpg

DSC00131.jpg

The one at Wembley was a khaki/olive green colour. There were a few others that looked cool, one of which I wanted to get but as I said they only had extra large sizes.