Tour Merchandise

Armored Jay

New Metal Member
Jun 15, 2004
Dudley,UK.
i was wondering if anyone had an idea what sort of merchandise will be available at the shows?

maybe some of our dutch friends could fill us in when the guys play the shows over there?? :headbang:

Yeah, it would be cool to know how it looks like and how much money I have to prepare for the Innsbruck show... hopefully lots of old-school and cheap ;) stuff

there are several dvd's for sale, also a shirt with the skull of the legacy, and on the back the European tourdates, and also the biker shirt. I had a poster from the first gig of the tour, they were for free, (even better)

buy the t-shirt before the gig starts, they fucking sold out in london, so i couldn't get one. Does anyone know if theres a change they will sell them online after the tour, i really want one.

I was pissed off cos all the Legacy skull shirts sold out early in London but they were also selling shirts with the Ritual cover on the front with the tour dates on the back which I got for the missus. Apart from that - all I bought was one of the Bootleg dvd's from the 1989 show in LA.

Yeah, I was really pissed at the lack of t-shirts at the London show as well. I guess they must have sold out at Dynamo... I'd have loved a shirt with the tourdates on back. All they had left was a rather skanky looking Ritual shirt which looked very naff indeed & not worth the sheckles. I hope there's reprints sold through the website, so we can all catch up on the quality merch.

Ramses-Bringer Of War said:
Yeah, I was really pissed at the lack of t-shirts at the London show as well. I guess they must have sold out at Dynamo... I'd have loved a shirt with the tourdates on back. All they had left was a rather skanky looking Ritual shirt which looked very naff indeed & not worth the sheckles. I hope there's reprints sold through the website, so we can all catch up on the quality merch.

they didn't even that the ritual one, by the time i got there.