More merchandise!! :)

WhoFooldU

Fool for a Lifetime
Apr 3, 2002
Harrisonburg, VA
Visit site
Good news, more merchandise is now available!!

Point your browser to http://www.churchofthemachine.com/merchandise.html

You'll find the latest and greatest to be available including the Second Generation Odyssey shirts!! There are cd's also available for those of you who need to fill in the gaps in your collection.

As always, you can e-mail merchandise@symphonyx.com for comments, inquiries, and suggestions.

:wave:

Reactions: Starwind
cool stuff, I have almost all those shirts..heehee!:wave:

and of course the mug, hats and picks ect... :)

but could u tell me if they have any plans to make any "sweatshirts"??
I live in Ohio, and sweatshirts come in handy around here.:D
Just an idea. I think they would do very well.
I am small and the long sleeve shirts are great, but I get cold easy and (seems) b-4 everyone else.:p So I would love something alittle warmer for those fall and winter months.
Thanx

underullospell said:
cool stuff, I have almost all those shirts..heehee!:wave:

and of course the mug, hats and picks ect... :)

but could u tell me if they have any plans to make any "sweatshirts"??
I live in Ohio, and sweatshirts come in handy around here.:D
Just an idea. I think they would do very well.
I am small and the long sleeve shirts are great, but I get cold easy and (seems) b-4 everyone else.:p So I would love something alittle warmer for those fall and winter months.
Thanx

I 3rd the sweatshirt idea. In WI they would come in handy as well.

:)

Off topic here, oh well... Underullospell, what part of Ohio are you from? I thought there were only enough Symphony X fans in Ohio to count on one hand...hehee, at least where I live. It's a suburb of Cincinnati called West Chester. Are you familiar with it?

Oh, and thanks Glenn for your help with ordering the hat!

Chromelife, that's crazy! Yeah, nothing to do with merchandise, but its awesome to hear from people who know the greater-Cincinnati area. Yeah, I have some friends who currently attend Moeller... (I'm a senior in High School.) Sweet. It's a small world, and leave it to the majesty of Symphony X to unite it! :D

ChromeLife said:
This is so random, but ShredManWalking I totally went to high school at Moeller in montgomery. Lived in Loveland.

OMG!!!:wave:
I can't believe it..????:Spin:
I grew up in Loveland! had to move here (near cleveland) when I was 13.
Most people I meet have never HEARD of Loveland. HA! This is a small world.o_O
Shredman,, Its been awhile, but I am pretty sure I know where West Chester is.. I mean I have been there as a kid. And Montgomery,,cool!