July 26, 2004 - Vehemence In Mexico Along With Texas Dates Plus More Merchandise

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
VEHEMENCE NEWS
Website news:
JULY 26, 2004 - VEHEMENCE IN MEXICO ALONG WITH TEXAS DATES PLUS MORE MERCHANDISE AVAILABLE!
Vehemence will be doing a short tour through the Southwest including Juarez, Mexico and several Texas cities. This will be our first out of country show. The tour will last from July 30th to August 7th. More dates are to be announced and added to the site when confirmed. Two new shirts are now available on our merchandise page which include the short sleeved album cover shirts and the short sleeved God Was Created version 2 T- Shirts. Thanks to everyone who has ordered from our PayPal account so far, all orders have been going smoothly. Vehemence have been confirmed for 2 metal fests, The Texas Murder Fest and the DFW Metal Fest. More information about all of these shows can be found on the tours and shows section of our site.

VEHEMENCE, the Phoenix, Arizona-based melodic death metallers, have lined up the following dates during the coming weeks:

Aug. 05 - Harlingen, TX - Smiley's Ballroom

:headbang: FUCK YES,I WILL BE THERE !!!

thank you so much for kicking some life into this dead place.

christcrusher said:
hahaha yeah, it is rare to see any shows in that area at all...Harlingen....haha, well I hear the Mexico show was really fun, they had a good time and are having a good time on this short run so far...
good to hear,hopefully they deliver at this date as well,what does the setlist for this mini tour consist of?

Killer show you guys played in Harlingen.

Sure, the venue could generously be described as a "shithole", but all still managed to put on an awesome show inside that little sweatbox.

So my hat is off to you for putting on such a great performance at the risk of keeling over from dehydration at any second!

They fuckin played a killer show last night in Ft. Worth too.....

The set list included:

We are all dying
Kill for God
By your bedside
You don't have to be afraid
Christ I fucking hate you
Her beautiful eyes
I must not live
Spirit of the soilder
Whore Cunt Die
God was created
She never noticed me

..It was especially great to hear them play "She never noticed me" considering they hadn't parcticed that song in over a year. They played it flawlessly. Great show guys. Can't wait to see you again at Murderfest next month.

Commence Destruction...dude, I remember you.

I used to raise hell on the VS boards as "Nocturnal Nemesis", man. :D

Megan thanks for comming out, along with your friends, and filming the show, our guestlist for the Superjoint show was filled, we will be back there soon in Sept, thanks for getting the shirt, JSR direct has featured the shirt in their massive catalog, great!

Commence, nice meeting you man, yeah that place was to be expected when we first saw the area it was in. Never the less it was a good show, we had fun.

She Never Noticed Me, I thought could have used an over all tune check, but it went well, I hate busting out un-rehearsed songs though, they always come out sounding 90%

Hey all, and hails to Vehemence! I just joined this board, and wanted to show my appreciation for your show in Fort Worth!

I was at the Ridglea Theater on the 7th as well, the show was fucking amazing!!!! Sorry the crowd was so tiny, but yeah as you said, it wasn't exactly in an area of Fort Worth known for it's Metal Crowd. If you get a chance to headline Dallas again, maybe you could play Trees. I don't know about fees or anything, but it's a good small venue that almost always has a good metal crowd. Anyway, thanks so much for the unbelievable performance! I hope we the fans didn't dissapoint you too much. :D At least for us it was great to get to see you guys playing so up close and personal, and to meet you guys and hang out. My girlfriend and I have the priviledge of meeting John and Nathan and chatting with them for a while. I was in the Opeth shirt, and she was in her brand new God Was Created shirt. John offered to sign it, but her marker died lol. Oh well. I thought the set list was awesome! The new songs from HTWTS really explode and kill live! Nathan told us not to wear ourselves out early because you were gonna give 1000 percent, and he was right! You guys really do an incredible job live. And seeing She Never Noticed Me again was an awesome shock, as I didn't think you'd play it anymore. And when Mark mentioned that you hadn't even practiced it in over a year, I was awed. You guys are just amazing, and that night's performance only cemented that fact even more in my mind.

I have seen you guys once before when you toured with AMon Amarth and Deicide. Deicide never showed up, which I hear was because Glen didn't feel like playing or didn't like the venue or something lol. Whatever, it was an awesome how, and i was happy to see AA headline for once. Anyway I'd never heard your music until you opened, and totally blew me away. Doubt you remember, but I lead my friends up to the front of the floor during the first song, since no one else was showing any support. So it was me, my brother and some friends headbanging, throwing horns and cheering right beneath you, and I don't think anyone else. As soon as you finished I went and bought God Was Created from Nathan, and got it signed. It quickly became one of my favorite albums, as you all became one of my favorite death metal bands. I told Nathan that, and how it was an honor to see you guys headline.

I cant wait to see you guys for the third time at the DFW Metalfest, and then with Ackercocke later on. :kickass:

Thanks again

The fans were great we met alot of cool new Vehemence fans on that mini tour, with only 2 weeks promotion, Mexico was great, the guys that took us down were down to earth good people, told us how the city of Juarez was, the equipment we played on was equivilent to the volume of a gorilia 10 inch speaker amp, and the drums Andy said were slipping because of no rug, other than that it was a good show and at least we had some fun.

Yeah if you get a "new" silver marker we will sign it, I lost mine, I dont know how those things get lost... we have practiced the song, it just feels like over a year,

1000% aye? good thing i wasnt that drunk.

Thanks for supporting Vehemence man it truly means much to all of us that you post on here , and your comments, we plan to always see you and your friends each time we come to Texas. Spread the word, help us grow so we can take all of you along for the bigger ride.

:Smokin: :kickass: :Shedevil: yeah the ft. worth show was great. the crowd would have seemed bigger in a smaller place. i agree that trees pulls a great crowd, but sometimes the staff there suck. i guess i shouldnt bitch if they have a great door guy, which they do. shows there are fun otherwise. i've seen plenty great shows there, probably supersuckers and pumpn ethyl more than anyone.

nice hangin in the van guys. nice time in the "vip". lol the lady at the desk was all "hey, you with the band?" and cecilee, nikki, and i all just said "yep" and kept going. they never said another word. lax place!

i wish they'd set the dfw metal fest to play downtown, like deep ellum live or gypsy!

well, hope you had fun on your trip back to phoenix. had a blast partying w/ yall. almost had an altercation in the bathroom. i was drunk, it was great.

Thanks for all the years of support you have givin us Jessica, thats cool they played our stuff on the radio that night and we got to hear it as well, we will want to stop in the station next time we pull through if it is in the area, and do an interview or somthin! Much appreciated!

VEHEMENCE said:
Megan thanks for comming out, along with your friends, and filming the show, our guestlist for the Superjoint show was filled, we will be back there soon in Sept, thanks for getting the shirt, JSR direct has featured the shirt in their massive catalog, great!

Commence, nice meeting you man, yeah that place was to be expected when we first saw the area it was in. Never the less it was a good show, we had fun.
likewise man,it was cool just hanging out,I was skeptical about even getting to talk to you guys but it turned out to be a great night,my friend even recorded andy's drum check on his phone,we were listening to it over and over at whataburger later :lol: thanks again for kicking our asses,you can count on us being there when you make another run through texas.

nocturnal nemesis huh? yeah I remember that name,hammering down the satans law !!

haha,the "scenesters"......oh the days