Vehemence Merchandise Available Online - Paypal

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
Vehemence Merchandise Available Online - Paypal
Finally our merchandise is now available online, everything for sale is $15.00 flat. Anything that has a (add to cart option) means that it is available. If you have been wanting to get something from us, now is your chance! Thanks for those who ordered already. Just visit our site and click on the merchandise page.

For ordering with cash or check info, go to the contact page to find our address. If you have any questions about our merchandise or your order feel free to email the band at vehemence@vehemence.com Some items are currently being restocked and will be available when you see the add to cart option for it.

Vehemence-HTWTSCD-Cover.jpg

"Helping The World To See" CD $10.00

Vehemence-God%20Was%20CreatedCD.jpg

"God Was Created" CD $15.00

cd.jpg

"The Thoughts From Which I Hide" CD $15.00

Vehemence-Logo-TShirt.jpg

Black short sleeved Logo T-Shirt available in Medium, Large, XL, & XXL $15.00

VehemenceGirlieTShirt1.jpg

Vehemence Girlie Tank top, red logo on white $15.00

vehemencetruckerhat.jpg

Vehemence trucker hat, red logo on white $15.00

Helping The World To See / Short Sleeve T Shirts $20.00
Medium, Large, XL

click on picture to see it in higher detail

Haha, it sure didnt make sense. I just recieved my copy of TTFWIH in the mail (thanks bjorn! :headbang: )

Umm....Strange question but, I sent my money order for T.T.F.W.I.H. almost 3 weeks ago. I live in Texas, not too far from Arizona....By chance do you know if you received my money order?.....

FuckYouIWantToDie said:
I recieved it, its just been a very busy past couple of weeks for me, been out of town most of the time. I just got home this morning, so I will be sending you it this week. Sorry!
No problem at all. I know how it is being tied up. It's all cool. I just wanted to make sure you got it, and make sure you weren't sold out yet. My fears are put to rest. Thanks again. All Hail Vehemence!!!!!

Helping The World To See / Short Sleeve T Shirts $20.00
click on picture to see it in higher detail
Ok guys these shirts are for sale now!!! Spread the word that they are and order now! They are high quality t-shirts.​