More Merchandise now available at Symphonyx.com

WhoFooldU

Fool for a Lifetime
Apr 3, 2002
Harrisonburg, VA
Visit site
Just a quick note to bring everyone up to speed regarding merch at symphonyx.com. If you haven't been there recently, you may not have noticed the new prices on all shirts :) Yes, the shirts are now less than what they were.

Also, there have been some new things added to the etc. section. First up is the return of the Odyssey mug. If you don't have one, make sure to grab one up while they last. This will be the last time they will be available. About 36 remain.

The second new item to the Etc. section is a Symphony X bumper sticker. Looks good on a guitar case, a bumper, or your forehead....no wait, scratch that last one. It'll fall off your forehead after a while.

Hoodies...nope, still no hoodies. Don't ask ;)

New shirts...oh yeah, got a few of those. Buttons haven't been put up yet, but as soon as they are feel free to click and purchase. The first of the new shirts is the Symphony X Baseball Jersey ($22) that was available while the band was touring with Queensryche. I have them in sizes M, L, and XL. Second new shirt is the Odyssey album cover shirt ($18) with the Queensryche support dates (Tour 2004). Again, these are available in size M, L, and XL.

If you are super-impatient and have to have some of the new goodies right away, feel free to e-mail merchandise (at) symphonyx.com and the order can be processed outside of the shopping cart system.

Take care,
Glenn

Ha! I already have that crazy hoodie and the craaaazy baseball t. Glenn if you designed that baseball T than major props to you because its nice to see a metal shirt thats not simply a black t shirt with the cover on it. I'd be buying all this stuff in a second if only I had a little bit of money :headbang:

The Yngster said:
Ha! I already have that crazy hoodie and the craaaazy baseball t. Glenn if you designed that baseball T than major props to you because its nice to see a metal shirt thats not simply a black t shirt with the cover on it. I'd be buying all this stuff in a second if only I had a little bit of money :headbang:
I can't lay claim to that design, but I do agree with the sentiment. For what it's worth, the only design that I can claim, for being odd in color, is the tye-died Odyssey shirt. Black is a great color, but it's not the be all end all when it comes to colors in one's closet. I'm hoping that there will be more color in the t-shirts as the merchandise continues to grow.

Glenn

bball_1523 said:
do you by any chance have the regular edition cds instead of the special edition? I know it's pretty much the same but the album covers just look more original to me.
I'm pretty sure that I'm out of all of the old editions. I'll drop you a note later on after I do some further research. The way I understand it, the Special Edition titles will inevitably replace the old versions.

Glenn

I wish they would come out with something for the girls. I know they have the Odyssey t-shirt "woman's cut" but how about a cute little tank top or baby doll tee? Just an idea...

They've done those in the past, so I imagine it's possible that it'll happen again eventually.

X_Slave said:
I wish they would come out with something for the girls. I know they have the Odyssey t-shirt "woman's cut" but how about a cute little tank top or baby doll tee? Just an idea...
Well, as Jax said, they have been done before. First girlie tees appeared during the middle of the V tour. Those were reprinted again for the Odyssey tour. After they sold out, they weren't printed again.

Also, there was an embroidered girlie tee that mas made available at ProgPower 2. Not a whole lot of them were made, but they did eventually sell out.

The women's cut shirt was made after many clamorings of the women getting short changed on t-shirt options. When the opportunity arose to make new merch, this was a way to test the waters. They were made for the Blind Guardian tour and have not be reprinted since. Probably never will be reprinted either since the design was changed.

Oh and while I'm thinking about it, there were some spaghetti strap girlie shirts and some long sleeve babydoll shirts that were made for some of the 2003 tourdates.

There you have it...a history of women's wear and Symphony X :)

Glenn

I think the shirt was supposed to read "04 heavens sake" but it was decided agains because it would have confused people. "The Odyssey IV" wouldn't have looked right either. So, in the interest of making it really simple, it became "The Odyssey 04" since the tour dates occurred in 2004.

now, would I lie about this ;)

Glenn