Order Symphony X Merchandise here - shirts, hats, CDs and more!

WhoFooldU

Fool for a Lifetime
Apr 3, 2002
Harrisonburg, VA
Visit site
Merchandise....where's the merchandise? It's a frequently asked
question.

Now, we have an answer!!!

http://www.churchofthemachine.com/merchandise.html

This is all merchandise that has been left over from touring in the
U.S. We hope to continue to bring you the finest in Symphony X merchandise in the weeks and months ahead.

Hopefully you'll find something to your liking! We'll continue to post announcements as new items arrive.

Happy hunting!

p.s. there is also something that we'd like you to voice your
opinions on. It's another hat.
http://www.churchofthemachine.com/hat_inferno.jpg please send your
comments on that to merchandise@symphonyx.com . In fact send any
comments on any of the items there!!

shonimus said:
Aw. My Symphony X hat isn't as cool as the one with flames on it...but perhaps the flames are too much. Just voicing the little opinion over here.

And an open discussion of it is all I was looking for :) So thanks for the comment!!

Glenn

Does anyone out there agree with me in hoping that the powers that be decide to print up some more of the Odyssey shirts...both long and short sleeve in sizes such as large and more importantly XL!?

That shirt looks killer with the album cover on it,I am just bummed that there aren't anymore XL in that one.

My hope is that if enough people ask for it, maybe they will make more of them. So let your voices be heard!!!

:headbang:
wavey.gif

WhoFooldU said:
As long as there isn't some mad rush in ordering, you should be just fine :)

Glenn

Glenn-

Are there any other sizes available now that the band is done with the current leg of their tour? I am still hoping for an XL in the Odyssey cover long sleeve.

Thanks

Do any other women here wonder why they only make the good shirts for men?? And I'm not asure about these t-shirts..but most music t-shirts..even the smallest sizes are far too large for a woman to wear.

SilentRealm said:
Do any other women here wonder why they only make the good shirts for men?? And I'm not asure about these t-shirts..but most music t-shirts..even the smallest sizes are far too large for a woman to wear.

Dunno, did I miss something with the Babydoll t's and the Women's Odyssey t's in the list?? Couple that with Mediums being available for certain things and I'm just shaking my head here. ;)

Glenn

dreamingneonblack said:
Glenn-

Are there any other sizes available now that the band is done with the current leg of their tour? I am still hoping for an XL in the Odyssey cover long sleeve.

Thanks

working on it....will know something very soon here. As soon as I know, I'll make a post on it!

Glenn

But I would like to see a babydoll tee with an album cover on the front AND tour dates and member photos on the back..like they have in the mens shirts..and does a medium size fit a fairly small frame?

SilentRealm said:
But I would like to see a babydoll tee with an album cover on the front AND tour dates and member photos on the back..like they have in the mens shirts..and does a medium size fit a fairly small frame?

comment on merch noted. As far as sizes go, you'd have to ask some of the ladies who have purchased those women's t's about their fit. In know that they are all just way too tight on my body ;)

Glenn

Whoah! That "inferno" hat, is beyond excellent... It's excellence cannot be measured... In fact, a better word is "sexcellent," because this makes it excellent on a much higher level. Please post how much this will cost, or if it is sold in the store.... THANKS GUYS!!!