Symphony X Merchandise Section Opened!

One of the first days the market was opened, I purchased a shirt. I had no problems with my purchase, and it arrived promptly. It rules to finally get a chance to help promote a band that too many ppl have no clue about.

Heywood Jablomy

Originally posted by progmetalgod
Excellent, but there's no Sym X shirts in stock :lol

I do know that there are about another 20 short-sleeve XL V cover shirts still here at my place. We're not completely out. Once they are gone though, then there will be no more.....until the Odyssey stuff gets done anyway ;)

Stay tuned!
Glenn

Originally posted by WhoFooldU
I do know that there are about another 20 short-sleeve XL V cover shirts still here at my place.

Well, get those bad boys to Deron so the fans can get a hold of em then, Glenn! They don't do anyone any good gatherin' dust at your place..hehe ;)

Originally posted by Lady of the Oracle
Well, get those bad boys to Deron so the fans can get a hold of em then, Glenn! They don't do anyone any good gatherin' dust at your place..hehe ;)

I did it for a reason. I didn't want Deron to get overwhelmed with the limited space of his office area. Besides, it's no biggie for me to drive them up when the stock gets low. :)

Glenn