Symphony X merchandise

Those were decals, not static clings, and they'll be available again within about a month's time; I'm currently working on getting enough of them on hand to put them up for sale again.

As for who decides what gets made, it's a mish mash of management, Glenn, and me, with the band's approval.

Any updates on the decals??? You said they would be available again within about a months time, and in a week it will be a month.

Not trying to be annoying, just wondering if there are any updates or anything.

Redragon

Any updates on the decals??? You said they would be available again within about a months time, and in a week it will be a month.

Not trying to be annoying, just wondering if there are any updates or anything.

Redragon

I'm currently busy trying to get the fan club membership overhaul completed since the change in the layout of memberships..that takes priority over selling stickers, & is rather time consuming going through 400+ members one at a time. It won't be much longer, though, I promise. :)

I'm currently busy trying to get the membership overhaul completed since the change in the layout of memberships..that takes priority over selling stickers, & is rather time consuming going through 400+ members one at a time. It won't be much longer, though, I promise. :)

I completely understand. Thanks for the quick response and for all you do for us Symphony x fans! I appreciate it!

Redragon

Thanks for the information on the mug; I have had it since it was first offered (Glenn tipped me off to it; once again, he goes above and beyond!) and it's just too visually stunning to mess it up. Now that I know it's pretty stable, I'll use it for sure. And it's been a month on the stickers now, so I need to check the merch page on the SX site; that is where they will be found isn't it? I bet they will sell out mucho quicko. Too many folks wanting them; better do a large printing!!! Thanks, Jax, Glenn, and all the other SX folks doing the background stuff for the rabid fans. We do appreciate you very much. :worship: