Symphony X Merchandise ????

proulxski said:
Hey

Sorry to be a bother, but I really am curious, can anyone let us know exactly what MERCHANDISE you can buy from Symphony X while on Tour, t-shirts? Albums? plz let us know ASAP!

For shirts, the band is out with 3.
1. Odyssey cover shirt with the Gigantour dates on the back side.
2. Band Logo shirt (red and white) with Gigantour dates on the back.
3. Women's spaghetti strap t-shirt with the band logo on the front in red gold and with the orange fade in the lettering.

cd are available at teh FYE tent, NOt sure what they have there.

and that is all. nothing else. All the otehr merch is at symphonyx.com

Glenn

The only CD available is The Odyssey. FYE is selling CDs for all of the bands, and they are the only place selling CDs in the venue.

If you buy a CD from FYE, they give you a wrist strap that entitles you to get the CD signed. Although they say "only CDS purchased from FYE will be signed", well, no. Nevermore and Symphony X were both more than happy to sign whatever you brought.

If you plan on doing the FYE wrist band thing, you should go to the FYE place immediately after the band finishes their set. They usually get their about 20 minutes after the set is done.

Hmm thats not bad I suppose, but it would be alot cooler if you could purchase the other albums as well! Hmm same price as the stuff on the Symp X site i'm assuming?

And yeh FYE seems to be pretty gay, Id get my Gigantour ticket signed by symphony X, and hopefully a CD and a shirt :) And I don't care what FYE says lol, i'm bigger than em lol! I'll be like "RUSSELL ALLEN, I LOVE YOU MAN" We all know how much Allen likes people who love em lol, and sinc eI'm a pretty tall guy, he might invite me on their buss or something lol... Yeh in my dreamz lol

Any chance of posters in the near future? I'd love a big poster of the Odyssey cover - that would be amazing.

Dragonforce have got a street team and they send out fliers and posters for their latest tours to the members to hand out. My brother was on it and so I nabbed a couple of posters for my room. Symphony X street team maybe?

And sweat bands are cool too. At all metal gigs I go to at least 120% of the people there are wearing those Maiden sweat bands. I would wear a Symphony X sweatband with pride.

kazahana said:
Any chance of posters in the near future? I'd love a big poster of the Odyssey cover - that would be amazing.

Dragonforce have got a street team and they send out fliers and posters for their latest tours to the members to hand out. My brother was on it and so I nabbed a couple of posters for my room. Symphony X street team maybe?

And sweat bands are cool too. At all metal gigs I go to at least 120% of the people there are wearing those Maiden sweat bands. I would wear a Symphony X sweatband with pride.

Anything is possible.