Looking for medium sized symphoyn x shirt

bball_1523

Nov 23, 2003
Southern California
Visit site
I'm looking for medium sized Symphony X shirts. I've looked quite a few places on the internet including the official merchandise site but I still cannot find any medium sized Symphony X shirts. I'd prefer to get a V/Divine Wings medium shirt but just about any will do for now.

so anybody know where else I can find Symphony shirts other than ebay?

I've noticed that most bands, and not just that, most *clothes stores* don't even have my medium size shirts. I say it's discrimination! j/k

Does anybody know how to shrink a large to a medium? I don't wanna shrink it too much.

Most of the time tshirts shrink vertically, so if you try shrinking a large, it's still not going to fit horizontally.

When I saw SX I wanted a shirt so bad I bought the large. I managed to get a medium Helloween when they came around.

RR1 Player said:
Most of the time tshirts shrink vertically, so if you try shrinking a large, it's still not going to fit horizontally.

When I saw SX I wanted a shirt so bad I bought the large. I managed to get a medium Helloween when they came around.

so then is there any other way of shrinking a shirt to medium? I find it very lame to just sell large/xl rather than evening it out to medium. It's all some stupid marketing scheme. lol

bball_1523 said:
I'm looking for medium sized Symphony X shirts. I've looked quite a few places on the internet including the official merchandise site but I still cannot find any medium sized Symphony X shirts. I'd prefer to get a V/Divine Wings medium shirt but just about any will do for now.

so anybody know where else I can find Symphony shirts other than ebay?
There were medium V shirts at one point in time. Divine Wings shirt has never happened in any official sort of sense. There are some medium embroidered shirts on the website right now.

Just watch the board and the band's website for new additions to the available merchandise.

Glenn

bball_1523 said:
I find it very lame to just sell large/xl rather than evening it out to medium. It's all some stupid marketing scheme. lol
its usually those of us who want larger than large tshirts who have a hell of a time finding decent ones. sux having larger than "medium" boobs, lol!!

That's why I almost never wear band shirts, I don't like the size of it.

yes, me too, I saw at SX concert some really nice shirts but I'm just little and there were only l, x or xl and so I couldn't take one for using, and I just like to have them, I think I will make myself one :err:

that embroidered S-X shirt is tempting but I want a shirt with a large logo instead of a small one like the embroidered. But then I do like the polo shirt style, hehehe, maybe I'll get it since it has a medium size available, maybe...

Can tailors downgrade a large to medium?