Symphony X Fanboism!!!

I used to have a TON of SX stuff. I have been trimming down my collections simply because I have no room anymore for so much of this stuff.

I have a few cool SX rarities for sale, and I'll post some pics later.

Few cool things I have is the original Phantoms Opera demo cassette with Romeo, and then the actual CD's both Europe, and Japan featuring alternate covers. Of course I have Romeos Dark Chapter, and some other cool things as well like his "The Guitar Chapter" video which I transferred to DVD. Then theres just the basics like all the CD releases and the alternate Japan cover of the live CD.

One of the things Im selling is the Japan Twilight In Olympus box......which has the CD, and a set of stickers and postcards in a slip cover box....complete with OBI strip.

I hate ringer t shirts. I'm basically 5'10" 17 year old too, and I usually get large or x large depending on whats available. because I like them to shrink. Then they don't look bad at all.

I used to have a TON of SX stuff. I have been trimming down my collections simply because I have no room anymore for so much of this stuff.

I have a few cool SX rarities for sale, and I'll post some pics later.

Few cool things I have is the original Phantoms Opera demo cassette with Romeo, and then the actual CD's both Europe, and Japan featuring alternate covers. Of course I have Romeos Dark Chapter, and some other cool things as well like his "The Guitar Chapter" video which I transferred to DVD. Then theres just the basics like all the CD releases and the alternate Japan cover of the live CD.

One of the things Im selling is the Japan Twilight In Olympus box......which has the CD, and a set of stickers and postcards in a slip cover box....complete with OBI strip.

Let me know when those items are on sale. I may want to purchase them....

Let me know when those items are on sale. I may want to purchase them....

Here is the Japan box set of Twilight In Olympus. The postcards and sticker are still sealed in the plastic! I'm also adding a ultra rare France promo VHS tape of excerpts from Romeos "The Guitar Chapter". Most liely wont be able to play it but makes an amazing piece in a SX collection. I believe less than 500 were made.

I am also selling the Lost Paradise LP as well.

I am looking for 35.00 for the Japan CD/VHS tape, and 25.00 for the Lost Paradise LP.

SX1.jpg

SXVINYL1.jpg

one is a picture of the complete Twilight in Olympus japanese release. This version included a spil cas box for the the cd, a SymX logo sticker, and a pack of postcards featuring 5 images (divine, damnation, twilight, SymX, and Dark Chapter).

Then is the Guitar Chapter excerpts video which has the DWOT cover on it.

And last there is Paradise Lost in the double gatefold vinyl. The double LP is totally old school, but well worth it. Some really nice oversize versions of the artwork is the big draw.

Glenn

Wtf is that Divine Wings movie-like case thingy?

Wow, I'm a noob. I didn't even realize that your PL thing there was larger than the size of a regular CD, haha. Wtf is that too?

Yeah, could you explain what all that stuff is in a little more detail please?

Redragon

All of the items were explained in full detail in his post *facepalm*

I have their CD's (including The Odyssey signed by the entire band) but the best was at Gigantour 2005 in PA, me and a bud along with 12 or 13 other people hung out with Mike LePond for like half an hour. The fans who recognized him gathered around and he just talked about music and random subjects; good times.

I've got a Divine Wings shirt, apparently pretty rare nowadays, an Odyssey shirt from the 03 US tour, Odyssey/PL/Divine Wings/V Cds signed by the entire band (V is signed on the inside of the booklet, all others on the outside). I've also got that Paradise Lost poster signed by the entire band (too lazy to unroll and get books to hold it open or whatever, its not framed yet). All signatures except V are as of last Friday :). Heres a quick pic of the newly signed CDs..

2cp506c.jpg

I'm a sucker for cool signed merch (i would never BUY it signed, all this stuff is handsigned in person except the Lasse print). Symphony X aside, I've also got the following:

-Kamelot's Black Halo CD signed by the entire band

-Sonata Arctica Silence poster signed by the entire band (with Jani)

-Sonata Arctica Reckoning Night poster signed by the entire band (huge awesome poster, with Jani included once again)

-Three - End is Begun CD signed, Wake Pig CD signed

-Porcupine Tree - Fear of a Blank Planet Special Edition CD/DVD signed by the whole band, In Absentia poster signed by Steven Wilson and John Wesley (he's freakin hard to meet cuz hes not an official band member!), and rare limited edition Lasse print of artwork from the newest album signed by the entire band)

-Dream Theater SFAM poster signed by Mike Portnoy

-Blackfield - Blackfield II Digipak CD signed by Steven Wilson and Aviv Geffen

I hate how some people just horde this stuff to sell it on ebay. If i were in a famous band I'd feel really strange signing peoples stuff with the knowledge that it might be on ebay the next day...personally all this stuff just reminds me of the great experiences I had hangin out with many of my favorite bands, and Id never sell these.