Hello,, :)

MichelX

New Metal Member
Oct 20, 2011
Jakarta, Indonesia
Hello Guys,, i am a new member in here,, let me introduce myself,, i am one of a Symphony X big fans,, i have all the Symphony X album (except the Prelude to Millennium album, cause it's difficult now to find this CD in ebay now) i like all the song from Symphony X, the song was great and amazing,, FYI,, i am the guy on the Facebook and Twitter that wanted so much these band to release the first ever live DVD,, these band has so much material and a new label (Nuclear Blast) that support these band, Symphony X has released many great album like "Iconoclast", "Paradise Lost", "The Odyssey", "V", The Divine Wing of Tragedy" there's a lot of good song from all Symphony X album,, but until this day,, they were not yet release a first ever live DVD,, i don't like bootleg,, i am only collect a official released from the band that i like,, i hear from many interview from Michael Romeo, and Russell allen that Symphony X is gonna released a live DVD, and they say that is on their list and budget, and the reason i join this forums cause i wan to know the update for Symphony X live DVD, it is my dream to have a Symphony X DVD released (maybe cause i am a DVD collector :D) so guys in this forums, and the guys from Symphony X who read these thread, i want a update from Symphony X about the DVD,, Thanks guys,,

"it is my dream to have a Symphony X DVD released"

[2]

My Dream too,, :( on Symphony X official Facebook and official Twitter, i am the guy who keep push these band to recorded and make a the first ever Symphony X DVD, on every update status they make,, i hope they read my posting, my tweet, and my comment, every time they posting on there wall page,, and make the first ever Official Symphony X Live DVD,, :)

I think if they released a live DVD now, there would be a lot of stuff from the past 2 albums, and the older fans wouldn't really be interested.

I think if they released a live DVD now, there would be a lot of stuff from the past 2 albums, and the older fans wouldn't really be interested.

If I had to take a stab at guessing a set list for an upcoming live DVD:

Iconoclast
End of Innocence
Dehumanized
Eve of Seduction
Bastards of the Machine
Paradise Lost
Domination
Serpent's Kiss
Heretic
When All Is Lost
Electric Messiah
Prometheus
Inferno

Of Sins and Shadows
Set the World on Fire

Can't wait...

my Dream set list for Symphony X DVD :)

01.Iconoclast
02.End of Innocence
03.Dehumanized
04.Smoke and Mirrors
05.Accolade P.1 & P.2
06.Bastards of the Machine
07.Children of a Faceless God
08.Masquerade
09.Inferno (Unleash the Fire)
10.Of Sins and Shadows
11.Evolution (The Grand Design)
12.Serpent's Kiss
13.Set the World on Fire (The Lie of Lies)
------Encore------
14.The Odyssey
15.The Damnation Game

hmm,, to bad when they released "live on the edge of forever" CD, they not also put that live to a DVD,, if that time they did this "Live.. edge" to the DVD,, now we can get the 2nd DVD with the new song from "Odyssey", "Paradise Lost", ad "Iconoclast" without no disappointed if they didn't put the old song,, cause we already have the first DVD (if the "edge" was release to a DVD) but now since this was not happening and Symphony X not yet release the official DVD, we all hope they will put the old material song from Damnation Game, Divine, Twilight, and V,, :)

my Dream set list for Symphony X DVD :)

01.Iconoclast
02.End of Innocence
03.Dehumanized
04.Smoke and Mirrors
05.Accolade P.1 & P.2
06.Bastards of the Machine
07.Children of a Faceless God
08.Masquerade
09.Inferno (Unleash the Fire)
10.Of Sins and Shadows
11.Evolution (The Grand Design)
12.Serpent's Kiss
13.Set the World on Fire (The Lie of Lies)
------Encore------
14.The Odyssey
15.The Damnation Game

Hey, at least you're being realistic. That's probably the closest to a decent setlist we'll get at this point. Although, #5 sounds pretty ambitious and swapping "Sea of Lies" in for "The Damnation Game" would be more likely to happen.

Next year will be the 15th anniversary of Divine Wings and the 10th anniversary of The Odyssey. Direct touring in support of Iconoclast should be over by then (late 2012). There's a possibility of one or two special shows commemorating one or both of those releases, right? Slight possibility. If nothing comes from that, I will have lost all hope.

Hey, at least you're being realistic. That's probably the closest to a decent setlist we'll get at this point. Although, #5 sounds pretty ambitious and swapping "Sea of Lies" in for "The Damnation Game" would be more likely to happen.

Next year will be the 15th anniversary of Divine Wings and the 10th anniversary of The Odyssey. Direct touring in support of Iconoclast should be over by then (late 2012). There's a possibility of one or two special shows commemorating one or both of those releases, right? Slight possibility. If nothing comes from that, I will have lost all hope.

Thanks,, i choose this dream set list basic on they previous set list on "Iconoclast" tour, and put one song each from all Symphony X Album, but honestly for me, it,s doesn't matter what set list they gonna put on the DVD, as long they put "The Odyssey" to the set list on the DVD, and hoping they put at least one song from each album, i don't care what song they gonna choose, and about commemorating "Divine" and "The Odyssey" i think they should do a special show,, :)