Hello,, :)

Thanks,, i choose this dream set list basic on they previous set list on "Iconoclast" tour, and put one song each from all Symphony X Album, but honestly for me, it,s doesn't matter what set list they gonna put on the DVD, as long they put "The Odyssey" to the set list on the DVD, and hoping they put at least one song from each album, i don't care what song they gonna choose, and about commemorating "Divine" and "The Odyssey" i think they should do a special show,, :)

I don't see them ever playing Divine Wings live again, unfortunately. The band seems to be straying away from performing the longer songs live, save for The Odyssey (they did play Looking Glass at some shows on the 2008 tour). It's like the band seems to think it's better if they play shorter songs, thus being able to play more material. Unfortunately for them, quantity doesn't equal quality.

I think a set where they did at least one song from each album would be awesome. It would be like when Opeth did their chronology shows (their latest two DVDs). They played Masquerade during the 2008 tour, as well as The Damnation Game (or Dressed To Kill, I forget) during one particular leg of the tour.

I was just thinking about this the other day. If they did like two songs from each album, they could have a killer setlist. They could still play the songs they like to play live at every concert, and make it a good show.

I don't see them ever playing Divine Wings live again, unfortunately. The band seems to be straying away from performing the longer songs live, save for The Odyssey (they did play Looking Glass at some shows on the 2008 tour). It's like the band seems to think it's better if they play shorter songs, thus being able to play more material. Unfortunately for them, quantity doesn't equal quality.

I think a set where they did at least one song from each album would be awesome. It would be like when Opeth did their chronology shows (their latest two DVDs). They played Masquerade during the 2008 tour, as well as The Damnation Game (or Dressed To Kill, I forget) during one particular leg of the tour.

Hmm,, a Chronology shows for the Symphony X DVD would be great,, :)

I was just thinking about this the other day. If they did like two songs from each album, they could have a killer setlist. They could still play the songs they like to play live at every concert, and make it a good show.

I really hope they play two song from each album,, and yes,, it,s gonna be a killer set list :)