Symphony X Fanboism!!!

proulxski

Welcome To Kanata Eh!
Hey

Just thought a cool idea for a thread would be if everyone shared there symphony x collection with the world, merchandise and all! Decals, albums, shirts, ect! Any albums that relate to the band :) Is this a competition of some sort? not at all, I just think it would be cool, I'm sure someone has something that none of us have and would be sweet to see it :D

Symphonyx001.jpg

\m/

Symphonyx002.jpg

*in order of apperance*
Symphony X Blue Tye-Dye T-Shirt
Symphony X - Paradise Lost
Symphony X - The Odyssey
Symphony X - Live On The Edge Of Forever
Symphony X - V: The New Mythology Suite
Symphony X - Twilight In Olympus
Symphony X - The Divine Wings of Tragedy
Symphony X - The Damnation Game
Symphony X - Symphony X
Michael Romeo - The Dark Chapter
Michael Pinnella - Enter By the Twelfth Gate
Russell Allen - Atomic Soul
Symphony X - Rarities & Demos (church of the machine fanclub CD :D)

Symphonyx003.jpg

*background* Symphony X -The Odyssey GIGANTOUR shirt
Autographed Photo - Curtesy of Church of the Machine :D
Symphony X Mouspad
2 Tickets to the Montreal show comming in April :D

Symphonyxyeh.jpg

Last but not least, my Symphony X Knit Cap \m/

I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else has got :)
The only things not included in my photos where, the church of the machine fanclub t-shirt, and the symphony x bumper sticker!

I have the black baseball cap with the symphony x logo on it (and during the winter I wear an Angra hat). I also have the odyssey longsleeve but I never wear it cuz there are dates and shit on it (didn't realize it was tour merch until I got it :p). I have all CDs except their s/t.

You gotta be kiddin' me?! $30?! I would pay that amount any day to see Symphony X live... I paid like $78 when I went to see them when they were supporting DT. And I mainly went to see Sympho! :cry:

But that's the thing, I wish more metal bands had non-black shirts...black is so overdone.

Couldn't agree with you more. One of the primary reasons I like to try new colors. I got tons of black tees in my closet.
And like Jax just said...too much stuff to even attempt to pull together for this.

Rock On,
Glenn

Couldn't agree with you more. One of the primary reasons I like to try new colors. I got tons of black tees in my closet.
And like Jax just said...too much stuff to even attempt to pull together for this.

Rock On,
Glenn

I'd really like to see some more non-black Symx shirts Glenn. I've only got 2 metal shirts that aren't black (Falkenbach and Meltdown :headbang: ) and i fucking love those shirts. Need more for sure.

I'm not a fan of black t-shirts at all. I barely wear t-shirts, but when I do it's usually white and an undershirt. But I do like any other black shirts! I think Symphony X's black polos are awesome!