Next year.......

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
....as you probably know will be the 10 year anniversary for PQ:headbang:

I'm intending to organise something really cool to celebrate this landmark and one of the ideas is to record a live PQ DVD......with a twist.

The twist being that we invite back all the previous members of the band who have featured on a PQ recording and get them all to join us on stage for a couple of songs each.

It's an idea at this stage but it's something I'm keen to do and I'd like to hear what you guys think......

Blimey time flies!

"Time after time still not over
There is no ending in sight"

:headbang: Here's to another 10! :kickass:

Live DVD would certainly be a very very welcome gesture! A reunion is the icing on the cake, do it! I really hope it can be sorted

Would be amazing--you still have good relationships with all of 'em?

One of things I am most proud of in many ways is that Andrea, Alessio, Francesco, Steve, Andre, Sam, ZP and Adam are all guys I regard as very good friends to this day. Not to mention the guys who never featured on an album like Oliver, Bill and Gav and guys like Jon and Paolo who helped us out in our hour of need. All great guys to a man!

That would simply be phenomenal, having all those guys feature. 100% do it!!

And while Sam is there, you can remind him that he still owes you a chance to play WDR live with DF. ^^

One of things I am most proud of in many ways is that Andrea, Alessio, Francesco, Steve, Andre, Sam, ZP and Adam are all guys I regard as very good friends to this day. Not to mention the guys who never featured on an album like Oliver, Bill and Gav and guys like Jon and Paolo who helped us out in our hour of need. All great guys to a man!

That's great to hear.

As for bringing all of them to do a couple of songs each, that would be brilliant. Sounds like a plan, man!

Great to hear everyone is keen on the idea! Naturally there are a lot of bridges to cross with a project like this, not least...where would the show take place? UK or somewhere in Europe? It will more than likely be cheaper to hire the appropriate venue, production team and crew in mainland europe for example.

Would people be prepared to travel to see the show? For example, to Germany or Poland.......

When talking about the product itself, it may be that it is something that is not of interest to the record company for example, which would mean that I would be picking up bill. In this instance....it may be that we would have to do a "marillion" and ask our awesome fans to pre-order the DVD before we've actually made it.

As I said before, it's early days and I'm trying to get a feel for things from you guys

Cheers

I'd pre-order it in a heartbeat if it meant that it would help make this possible. I'd love to make the show, but I'm afraid I'll have to sit across the pond twiddling my thumbs until it's all over with!

yeah i can't go i live in the us and way out in the middle of nowhere so i would be very hard for me to come to a show, but the dvd on the other had i will buy in a heart beat XD

I think what I would be looking to do in the main is get everyone back who has featured on a recording as a priority....and get them to play songs that they recorded with us. Obviously that would mean longer appearances from some than others.

Thanks for the feedback so far guys.....really appreciate that.