NFL Week One!!

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
Woo-Hoo! My boss gave me two 6th row seats to the Bungles - Bronx game. I'm really ambivalent to both teams, but when it comes to NFL Feetball, I'll go watch anyone anyteam anytime. It is the best team sport out there. Period. My boss rules btw, she gave them to me for "being such a great guy." Am I a total suck-ass or what:)
I think the Broncos can be a Superbowl contender IF (and only IF) Plummer does well. All of the other peices are in place, so we'll see. So far, Plummer looks like a dud, but I have trouble doubting Mike Shanahan. Also, I think my Brownies are gonna do OK. My darkhorse pick is the Panthers led by Holly Robinsons hubby Rodney Peete. Did I mention my friend Lori is a beer bitch at Paul Brown Stadium. Yes, not only did I get free tix, but I will also be drowning in free beer all day. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Week one always kicks ass. Did anyone else notice that they started Green Bay against Minnesota? If you want a bloody, brutal, game, check that one out if you can. The Packers & Vikings fucking hate each other. Makes for awesome football! :D

My team took a slow 1-0 start and the Pack looked horrible. I must have been a good boy this week.

Pardon me while I dance a little jig
snoopy.gif
snoopy.gif
snoopy.gif
snoopy.gif
snoopy.gif

Someone please put all of us Chicago fans out of our misery. I've only watched Kordell Stewart for a half and I already can't stand him-and that was before he threw his 2nd pick at the end of the half. Not only did they lose their 3rd starting off. lineman to injury, their special teams stunk up the joint in the first half. Punt returner fumbled a punt he had no business catching in the first place and then the Bears get a punt blocked deep in their own territory when the Niners aren't even running a punt block.

And there's still a half of football left!!!

CyThrax said:
Someone please put all of us Chicago fans out of our misery. I've only watched Kordell Stewart for a half and I already can't stand him-and that was before he threw his 2nd pick at the end of the half. Not only did they lose their 3rd starting off. lineman to injury, their special teams stunk up the joint in the first half. Punt returner fumbled a punt he had no business catching in the first place and then the Bears get a punt blocked deep in their own territory when the Niners aren't even running a punt block.

And there's still a half of football left!!!

My feelings exactly. This game has redefined pain in my mind

Yeah got to love week one. Then reality sets in and its the same old Bengals...
But hey my fantasy team seems to be toing well. San Fran was my D today with 4 sacks and 3 turnovers and held them to 7 points. So thats cool.
Ty is your friend Lori a short girl with brown hair and a bunch of piercings? We asked our beer gal her name and I could have swore it was Lori, or Lisa or something like that.

GO FUCKING BILLS! Finally Bledsoe had some time to sit back in the pocket and pick the pats apart. Brady 4 picks?! HA! HA! GO FUCKING BILLS!

Cincy Vigilante said:
Yeah got to love week one. Then reality sets in and its the same old Bengals...
But hey my fantasy team seems to be toing well. San Fran was my D today with 4 sacks and 3 turnovers and held them to 7 points. So thats cool.
Ty is your friend Lori a short girl with brown hair and a bunch of piercings? We asked our beer gal her name and I could have swore it was Lori, or Lisa or something like that.
That was prolly her, she was in section 2hundred something. Tat's, piercings, the whole 9 yards. She made like 300 bones today.

ThraxDude said:
That rules!:cool:

I didn't watch the game, but I heard that the Donkeys new Plummer sucked.
The Broncos come away smelling like a rose 'cause of the final score, but Plummer sucked. Oh and the Bengals, same ol shit. They fucking went for it on 4th and 11 at some point in the first half. Hilarious. It was fun booing Kitna though. Some "diehards" were pelting us (we wound up with a bunch of Broncos fans) with peanuts. Bengals fans wouldn't last a second in the old dawgpound, if peanuts is the best you have.

Will someone please execute John Shoop for me? Pretty please? Jesus H. Christ that was a fucking painful game to watch. Of course, though, I was proud of my boy Brandon Lloyd (a fellow Illini alum) on his punt block. Too bad he's on a real team and not that sorry excuse for an ensemble that I continue to support year after year. It's the masochism in me, I guess, that makes me suffer the pain every season. Bring back Ditka...Bring back Butkus...Fuck, bring back Red Grange. They need to do something!!

The Packers sucked a big dick out there today. I can't believe how bad Brett played. And, as a Packer fan, Daunte Culpepper proved to me that he's no overated QB. I give the man props. He outclassed Favre today, and how!

Well, another season has started and some things never change.

The Cardinals and Bengals still SUCK. :loco:

Rich

remington69 said:
Will someone please execute John Shoop for me? Pretty please? Jesus H. Christ that was a fucking painful game to watch. Of course, though, I was proud of my boy Brandon Lloyd (a fellow Illini alum) on his punt block. Too bad he's on a real team and not that sorry excuse for an ensemble that I continue to support year after year. It's the masochism in me, I guess, that makes me suffer the pain every season. Bring back Ditka...Bring back Butkus...Fuck, bring back Red Grange. They need to do something!!

It' a fact, Mike Ditka can fix EVERYTHING