Nice....Cryptopsy looking for a second live guitarist...oh and the new album is done

Morbid_Corpse said:
I agree. Heh, Im just hoping Lord Worm can bring 'em back up to par. I think he will, hopefully. :cool:
I don't think Lord Worm is going to change much. Cryptopsy is essentially a vehicle for Flo, and bringing Lord Worm back isn't realy going to change that.

Post_Scriptum said:
Sucks to be you

Yeah, it did suck. I got to see the rest of their set but it was sitting at the side of the stage slipping in and out of conciousness. It especially sucked because it was at Maryland Deathfest (which sucked as well) and Cryptopsy was one of the better bands. Though before the show started Lordworm got in my car and drove down with us to the liqueor store and bought my friends beer.

Varg Vikernes said:
I don't think Lord Worm is going to change much. Cryptopsy is essentially a vehicle for Flo, and bringing Lord Worm back isn't realy going to change that.
I'm only wondering why they did the "None so Vile" tour playing the entire None so Vile album and a couple other songs from the other albums... hmmm... maybe it's because they know the fans like NSV better than the rest. They're not stupid.