I think I just creamed in my pants

A representative from Relapse Records has confirmed to SMNnews.com that CEPHALIC CARNAGE has dropped off the forthcoming SUFFOCATION, CRYPTOPSY, ABORTED US tour. No reason was given for the cancellation. According to the BBKing Blues Club website in New York City, Canada's DESPISED ICON have replaced the band, at least in New York, and will more than likely be filling in the rest of the tour.

That'd be cool if Despised Icon did the rest of the tour.

tattooedsean666 said:
errrrrr to Fridays :erk:

as much as I dig cephalic carnage, decapitated, and aborted, I would love to have seen obituary tour with cryptopsy, suffocation, and vader :Spin:

Well, if you're going to the NYC show, you can catch Obituary with Napalm Death in September at the same place. I'm sure as hell going to this one, I knew all of these bands were playing except for Cephalic... awesome! Im extremely excited about Decapitated and Cryptopsy. I've already seen Suffo and Vader at BB King's this year, they ruled, too bad I missed Cryptopsy. Going to see Krisiun, Incantation, Jungle Rot and Hate Eternal this Sunday!

Hmm... more bands from the Wesern US should come over to Northeast... It would rule to see bands like Decrepit Birth and of course Vehemence up here. :D

I really, really hope I don't have to work when Vader and Decapitated come to LA...good god I've waited since 2001 to see Decapitated and VADER kills live...shit. I would have seen Decapitated with Vehemence in 2002, but I didn't have my license then and I was kinda young since I live in San Diego.

Looks like the Vader/Decapitated/Dew Scented show is going to Miss Dallas. That sucks.

But the Suffocation/Cryptopsy/Aborted/Despised Icon show is set for October, in Fort Worth. The Ridglea Theater, same place you guys played in Fort Worth on your small headline tour, John. Should be a great place to see them.

I've already seen Suffo headline twice, and I've seen Cryptopsy Headline once...so really, I wish Cryptopsy was closing as now Flo probably won't get to do his drum solo.

Oh well.