Nice Job Deron

Great job. It looks great.

My only complaint/suggestion is the URL, how it was changed, and handled. The old one is down, and it should redirect here. I used the old Division board and had their website linked from my band's site. I would have never known about this change had I not seen the "SPAM SANDWHICH" email on the SX newsletter. Rick (from Critical Path) said something similar in the SX newsgroup. So I'm guessing others will now have similar problems that we had. Take that for what it's worth. :D

Matt -

The switch over took a couple of days to get everything pointed to the right place. Because we switched servers and message board software it was just too much of a PITA to figure out how to redirect the old message board here..... I'm glad you made it here though! :headbang:

JUTA
- Matt

Matt -

Thanks for the explanation! Hey, I couldn't miss being on the Division board. Y'all rock and are a lot of fun.

When is your next somewhat local gig? The Hot Spot with Critical Path? We need to do some more gigs together. I had a blast jamming with y'all. Are you interested in playing The Hot Spot with us in June? We're already booked and need another band...

Metal On!!!!
- Matt

Matt -

Yes we are. Drop me an e-mail (matt@division-usa.com) with the details. Depending on the date, it may wind up being right in the middle of baby-time, but we'll check.

Anyway, I'll be seeing you on the 30th. :headbang:

Matt