Nick Barker Signed Limited Edition, SF DVD!

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
I'm having Nick sign a bunch of the new DVD Bootleg from SF The Independent, to celebrate his first show with Testament................I'm mailing out all orders tomarrow, after I have Nick sign everyone who ordered one so far.......And will have him sign about 50 more to the next people who buy one! Limited Signed Edition........The First 100 Copies Sold!

Available Now!

Testament Merch

I also had Chuck Billy sign 20 with Nick.........And threw them in at random, or to people that bought multiple Merch items, etc.......so 20 out of the 100 are super rare....Double signed......!

Considering the fact the Chuck lives in a trailer behind his mom's house, I am sure that these signed DVD's are really really rare and valuable indeed!

Well I just received mine today. IT IS F...... SWEET. Mine has both Nick and Chuck's signatures and they are even numbered, 13/100 is what I have. For those who are thinking of purchasing this, DO IT!!!! Hats off to Testament and all of those involved \M/ \M/

I got mine ...

DVD1.jpg

DVD2.jpg

DVD3.jpg

... :headbang:

I'd say it's Filmed like Istanbul......But alot better sound quality....IMO....I think it's one of the best DVD" Bootleg's released so far...IMO

Less than 30 signed Copies left as of this Post 4-10-07

Just got mine today. No 11/100. Signed by both Nick and Chuck. Also got a DDP sampler with it aswell. Cheers guys.
I only have the Istanbul dvd apart from this, and the sound on this one is 100% better than that one. Thanks again !
Here's some pics from last years Bradford gig
198875748_b6f0b7f861.jpg

198871975_8a9c552676.jpg

198873503_d50a4e30d7.jpg

198873792_fac86c2717.jpg

Are there going to be any new t-shirt designs? And by new I don't mean the pentagram logo tee with a different color, although they are cool.