Nick Menza speaks....

Officer Nice

Masshole
Oct 7, 2002
To all my Family,Freinds,Fans,and E.T.s,
Yes I was ready to go to Arizona to track drums with Dave. But all things we're put on
hold when I got a call from management. They told me everything is on hold. Because of Dave Ellefsons not reaching an agreement with the General (Mustaine) Thus Dave put the whole thing off. "I still wanted to play". I stressed this to Management and Dave ! But inspite of that they still denied me playing :-(
So all of you that are wondering why Im not playing on it . Thats pretty much it ! I was ready to Rock. . . .
I am very dissapointed and let down. But I respect Daves wishes and decission and thats that ! There will be other records. "I will always play drums and music".
"Its my life ; I Love it"

Nick Menza

Testament Legions said:
That sucks!

Yeah it really does, and it proves that I knew something was up on
Dave's side of the fence. Either with him or the label. POLITICS.
Nevertheless, I'm very, very disappointed. No matter how great it is
that Poland is back and Dave's posted some old school Mega-riffing,
it's still very disappointing Nick was intentionally excluded.

Nick was by far the best drummer megadeth ever had... I'm still sad he didn't make it for the new record... but from what I heard of Jimmy Coloiuotoa (SP?) He seems pretty good too. Perhaps it's time for a breed of new talent. Megadeth had many lineup changes over the years and it never was bad for the band (excluding the RISK incident)

Too bad it didn't work out with Nick Menza and megadeth..The RIP line up was one of megadeth's best line-ups over the years.
And Marty Friedman was one of their best solo guitar-players. Too bad the guy went pop...yak..