Nightingale at Prog Power Europe 2012

:dopey::dopey::dopey:

Thank you Nightingale - it was a great concert!

They played, amongst other songs (help with the setlist is welcome!):
Fields Of Life
Steal The Moon
Stalingrad
Still Alive
Alonely
Better Safe Than Sorry
Nightfall Overture

Dan now has a teleprompter :D

Later on were Vanden Plas; they were a very positive surprise to me :Spin: The Levitation Hex were pretty good, too.

They played, amongst other songs (help with the setlist is welcome!):
Fields Of Life
Steal The Moon
Stalingrad
Still Alive
Alonely
Better Safe Than Sorry
Nightfall Overture

Raincheck, Medley of Scarred (iirc) / Shadowman, Hideaway, The Glory Days, Shadowland Serenade. And the first song, whose name I don't know because I'm not too familiar with the first two albums :) Deep Inside of Nowhere?

More technical and human struggel than usually on a NG gig but on ther whole a great one
Thank you rockers. We love you :headbang:

Thoughts from a stolen from soul
Fields of life
Glory days
Alonely
Shadowland Serenade
Still Alive
Stalingrad
Revival
Steal the moon
Shadowman
Better safe than sorry
A Raincheck
Hideaway
Nightfall

My memory is failing me on that medley, haha :) But indeed, was a great gig! Liked the crowd a lot better than in Belgium where I saw you first :) Thanks Fireangel / Skaldir / Cenzu & Russell, good to have some faces to go with your posts now :)

My memory is failing me on that medley, haha :)

Thanks for the help :) Even though I was in a bit of a haze, I think I would have remembered "Scarred For Life", had they played it :loco:

But indeed, was a great gig! Liked the crowd a lot better than in Belgium where I saw you first :) Thanks Fireangel / Skaldir / Cenzu & Russell, good to have some faces to go with your posts now :)
*heh*, but you knew me before :p
It was a cool thing that so many forumers appeared, for sure :) I would have really liked to see Villain again, too :cry:

More technical and human struggel than usually on a NG gig but on ther whole a great one
Thank you rockers. We love you :headbang:

Thoughts from a stolen from soul
Fields of life
Glory days
Alonely
Shadowland Serenade
Still Alive
Stalingrad
Revival
Steal the moon
Shadowman
Better safe than sorry