Nightingale - gigs???

WhiteDarkness

New Metal Member
Jun 18, 2008
Hi,

Me and the wife are planning our annual holiday and we was wondering if there are any Nightingale gigs planned??

Therefore we could plan the holiday around seeing the best band in the world!!!

Any info from anyone would be much appreciated!!!

Where and when is this certain Kilafors gig? I'm going to be in Europe around that time and I will happily go very far out of my way to see them. It's not like I'll get many chances in the US.

Where and when is this certain Kilafors gig? I'm going to be in Europe around that time and I will happily go very far out of my way to see them. It's not like I'll get many chances in the US.

When: 16-18 July. Schedule TBA.
Where: Kilafors Mansion in the little town Kilafors. (2 h train from Stockholm).
Map: http://www.hitta.se/LargeMap.aspx?var=Kilafors+Herrg%e5rd+Bolln%e4s

Bigger map:

kartan.jpg

Any more gigs planned Dag? As I work in a school it's hard to get out of the country for gigs which arn't in the holidays.

Any between 18th July and 1st September??

I know it's asking alot but I might as well ask.

About forthcoming gigs, I found a new Prog-Festival in Germany, maybe that could be an option for next year? (I think the plans for this year are almost full, but then I do not know for sure..)

Night Of The Prog
This year there plays Arena :D

The location is at the river Rhine, a bit south of Koblenz, in case that gives a hint to anyone.
Some information here: Loreley

Even though the festival is only some years old, the concert location itself is very established and famous and has hosted hundreds of concerts and festivals already.

Oh I also read about this festival. Seems to be a very nice location.
I was in Koblenz once, and its very beautiful there.
Only the ticekts seem pretty expensive. I should try to get some press ticket :heh:

Oh I also read about this festival. Seems to be a very nice location.
I was in Koblenz once, and its very beautiful there.

You probably also know the Rockpalast-music show series on the TV-channel WDR. They published a lot of concerts from the Loreley.

Only the ticekts seem pretty expensive. I should try to get some press ticket :heh:
:lol:
Only if you want to write of all bands. If it´s a smaller festival yet, they will not give tix out for few bands'-coverage only, but instead if you can write about the whole line-up for both days.