Nightingale - Tour 2005

fireangel

May 22, 2002
Sherwood Forest
hej,

have you noticed that there are tourdates?! :dopey: From the official Nightingale-page and from www.blackearthpromotion.com

16.04.2005 - Aabenraa, Nygadehuset (DK)
17.04.2005 - Ludwigsburg, Rockfabrik (GER)
18.04.2005 - Krefeld, Schymy´s Pub (GER)
19.04.2005 - Berlin, K 17 (GER)
20.04.2005 - Arnhem, Goudvishal (NL)
21.04.2005 - Jena, Rosenkeller (GER)
22.04.2005 - Bamberg, Caipi-Keller (GER)
23.04.2005 - Baarlo, JC Sjiwa (NL)

Support: Tomorrow´s Eve, Dynamic Lights

(23.04.2005 - Saarbrücken, Garage (GER))

Note: Saarbrücken-date has been removed from the Blackearth-page!

Update April 4: Chemnitz-date has been replaced with Krefeld. Bamberg-gig added.

:loco:

Yeah, that's just great. It's not like we're nearer or anything. The market for good music just sucks in Finland, I guess.

Yeah, Im pissed because I live in fucking Colorado and never get to see my truly favorite bands (besides Opeth/Hypocrisy) because of all the more popular shit only making it over here. Seriously, I would kill for Katatonia or any of Dan's bands to tour here. It's just never going to happen though.

Leper_/-\ffinity said:
Yeah, Im pissed because I live in fucking Colorado and never get to see my truly favorite bands (besides Opeth/Hypocrisy) because of all the more popular shit only making it over here. Seriously, I would kill for Katatonia or any of Dan's bands to tour here. It's just never going to happen though.

Man you shoulda been at Katatonia in Montreal last year... that was a fucking night to remember. There's a dvd bootleg of it on ebay right now for about 20$ US. I might go for it, since i could probably see myself on it ;)

TFH: well, not round the corner but the release-party gig was closer to you ;)
I just wonder how on earth they should make it from the Netherlands to Jena and back to Netherlands right next day.
There is btw one date still to be booked, if someone has a suggestion for the 18th of April, some place on the way between the existing dates. This is to be found in German in the section of "Tourangebote".

The only thing near me is Baarlo, the place where they do ProgPower Europe, too.

Demilich said:
Man you shoulda been at Katatonia in Montreal last year... that was a fucking night to remember. There's a dvd bootleg of it on ebay right now for about 20$ US. I might go for it, since i could probably see myself on it ;)

Yeah, I would kill....but Montreal is too far for me to go as well.....at this point, I can't afford to even travel to Seattle or wherever they have ProgPower to see my favorite band of all time, Pain of Salvation.

PP is in Georgia. if ZH is confirmed this year, i'll drive quite a few states to see it. if i lived in europe, i'd take the train to see any of Dan's shows.

wardwarf said:
Leper Affinity: At least Colorado has multiple Swano fans... We rule

San Juan, Puerto Rico has *a* Dan Swano fan. If he ever wants to take a vacation and sip piña coladas while he plays in some run down bar in Old San Juan, he can always let me know. :D

Last metal band we got? Hammerfall... in 1998. :/

Good thing I'm in the US East Coast now.

wardwarf said:
Leper Affinity: At least Colorado has multiple Swano fans... We rule

Yeah man!!! Cool to see a fellow Coloradonian who likes Swano here. Hmmm...maybe now we actually have a pretty good chance of talking Dan into coming here since we've got two fans from one place (more fans than usually on these forums). Sorry if that didn't make sense.

Yep... living in the u.s can suck pretty bad when your favorite bands are on the other side of the world.