Nightingale - Tour 2005

Hey, Nightingale-guys: Aren't you going to play any concerts in Norway or Sweden? I wish I could see you live sometime!

Does anyone know about ticket-sale for Baarlo?
I know it was supposed to be announced through the ProgPower Europe-mailinglist, that at least the organizer told me, but now it´s not so long time until then. Has anyone heard more information on that?
thanks!

hiiii!!!! i am in netherlands for some time.. nightingale is all for me!!!!! i am so happy to have them near... in fact i am new here... and live in the south... in delft,, trying to know where and when to go... can somebody give me some information??? i dont want to miss the oportunity!!!! plzzzzz!!! i have to buy the tickets on line?? or what i have to do!!!! plzz!!! dont forget!! plz! :cry:
thx!!!

dark abismo....

Tickets for the gig at Baarlo (NL) are on sale. You can reserve them by sending an e-mail to the organizer.
rene@dvsrecords.com

I have that info from the Progpower-Europe newsletter (www.progpower.com) but I could not find a page where it says that, so you just have to believe me ;) And he sometimes does not reply in a second, so please don´t bury him with mails of the same content if you don´t get the answer immediatly. :)
Price is roughly 10€

Helle said:
Hey, Nightingale-guys: Aren't you going to play any concerts in Norway or Sweden? I wish I could see you live sometime!

Let's just say that Sweden Rock festival could get an interesting, late addition to the rooster....:Spin: So why not be there..... ;)

D

wardwarf said:
Leper Affinity: At least Colorado has multiple Swano fans... We rule

Lykanthrope said:
I'm in arizona, does that count for anything??? Hahahahah....

Agalloch said:
I'm also in Arizona. I suck.

well... I'm here in Utah, and am wondering if we shouldn't just pool some funds together and bring Dan & co. over to the states here in the west for a one-off gig? Hum?
:headbang:

I saw Nightingale at Progpower a few years ago.. it was a life changing experiance, and I've been a fan since! So, I defaintly would like to see Nightingale over in the States once again! Of all the bands/Projects Dan has, this one suites me the best in my listening.. absolutly brilliant music that I'd like to see live again! :worship: Maybe I'll have to make the trip out of the country for this?

also the new album is yet again a step forward musicly and sonicly and practicly another masterpiece... it's been getting pleanty of spins from me.

\m/
Dustin

NP: Gentle Giant - So Sincere

fireangel said:
Update in tourdates (see my opening post, too)
The date in Chemnitz has been replaced with a gig in Krefeld. One gig in Bamberg added.

Now, that theres a gig in Krefeld i think I will go there. Its closer than Baarlo.
Anyone else going there? How much is it?

hmm, well finally i reserverd my ticket for the concert in goudvishal, arnhem, since i am new here.. i dont know if i need to do just the reservation and buy the tickets in the place,, i have to travel more than 130Km to go.. i hope that i not get a bad surprise.. hehehe,,, well.. somebody going there??

the day is comming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hotjump: i cannot wait!

marcelo

Unicorn said:
Now, that theres a gig in Krefeld i think I will go there. Its closer than Baarlo.
Anyone else going there? How much is it?

I be at Krefeld, too. I don´t know the ticket price because I´ll report about the gig, but on the homepage there is a contact addy for tickets, too, maybe you write there (and post the answer here?) I doubt it would be very expensive, though.

www.everon.de/schymy