NIGHTMARE DISTRIBUTION - NEW MYSPACE PAGE

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
Hey folks, well it's not really a new page,
but rather a revamping of our backup page that was originally for the label.

Now shifting over to house all the killer new independent stuff we'll be doing distribution on, this is going to be an interesting page to keep an eye on.

Just added 5 new songs to this profile...
www.Myspace.com/nightmarerecordsmusic

New songs by the artists debuts:

DIVISION BY ZERO
NEWBREED
SHIFT
FOUNTAIN OF TEARS
DARKWATER

I FINALLY have had a chance to listen to all of these albums in their entirety....WOW, is all I can say, there are truely 5 BRILLIANT albums here.
I encourage you all to seek these out in the coming month, or so I will of course have them at PROG-POWER as well, if you want to save a little on shipping. I can safely say, I'm blown away by all of these bands debut albums and that is saying something.....especially given these are debut albums.

:headbang:

Hey folks, well it's not really a new page,
but rather a revamping of our backup page that was originally for the label.

Now shifting over to house all the killer new independent stuff we'll be doing distribution on, this is going to be an interesting page to keep an eye on.

Just added 5 new songs to this profile...
www.Myspace.com/nightmarerecordsmusic

New songs by the artists debuts:

DIVISION BY ZERO
NEWBREED
SHIFT
FOUNTAIN OF TEARS
DARKWATER

I FINALLY have had a chance to listen to all of these albums in their entirety....WOW, is all I can say, there are truely 5 BRILLIANT albums here.
I encourage you all to seek these out in the coming month, or so I will of course have them at PROG-POWER as well, if you want to save a little on shipping. I can safely say, I'm blown away by all of these bands debut albums and that is saying something.....especially given these are debut albums.

:headbang:

Dont know if its just me but the page layout looks terrible.

BTW has Chrissy contacted you yet about some stuff? Feel free to PM me.