Division's New Bassist, New Shows, and New Distribution Through Nightmare...

eaeolian

Division Guitarist
Feb 11, 2002
Woodbridge, VA
www.division-usa.com
...yep, lots of fun here in Division-land over the last couple of months - so let me bring you all up to speed:

1.) New bassist - as many of you know, Ron Kralik left the band to be with his wife in San Antonio back in March. So we'd like to introduce Tim Regan as our new man on the low end. Tim worked long and hard, and proved himself the man for the job by learning more songs than he needed for his audition while balancing his other two bands, work, and his passion for playing hockey. We're convinced he doesn't actually sleep.

While this isn't the "official" announcement - that was at the beginning of June - I figured many here are casual fans, so I ought to inform anyone that missed it.

2.) Since I like doing things out of order, this is the perfect time to mention that Nightmare Records has picked up distribution of our newest CD, Control Issues! We're very happy to be working with Lance, and you can now bug your favorite distro, hit up iTunes, or just order it from Nightmare directly.

3.) Division has a bunch of new shows on the horizon - check out our calendar page for upcoming shows with Iris Divine and the mighty FORBIDDEN!

congrats on getting the ball rolling again! Hope you guys make it out to the midwest at some point...I'll miss the opportunity to heckle Ron, but welcome the new guy! :devil:

...yep, lots of fun here in Division-land over the last couple of months - so let me bring you all up to speed:

1.) New bassist - as many of you know, Ron Kralik left the band to be with his wife in San Antonio back in March. So we'd like to introduce Tim Regan as our new man on the low end. Tim worked long and hard, and proved himself the man for the job by learning more songs than he needed for his audition while balancing his other two bands, work, and his passion for playing hockey. We're convinced he doesn't actually sleep.

Does he blush? I think I had James hiding inside his shirt after half an hour when he was still a newbie...

Well, it wouldn't be Division without a lineup change. :D

Wow, Fat Tuesday's? That's closer than Jaxx to me. It will also give me an opportunity to finally see Isis Divine, who always seems to have a show that conflicts with my schedule.

Well, it wouldn't be Division without a lineup change. :D

Wow, Fat Tuesday's? That's closer than Jaxx to me. It will also give me an opportunity to finally see Isis Divine, who always seems to have a show that conflicts with my schedule.

It's not a bad little venue - and you *definitely* want to see Iris Divine. I originally tried to get Brave on this, too, but they had a conflict. :(