Some Division news...

eaeolian

Division Guitarist
Feb 11, 2002
Woodbridge, VA
www.division-usa.com
...since we have fans here that I don't see elsewhere:

The members of Division wish to announce the departure of two of our brothers in metal, veteran vocalist Nick Kelly and bassist Tim Regan. Nick has been the in-your-face voice of Division for over 10 years since being tabbed to fill the shoes of original vocalist Scott Stewart. Nick is featured on two of Division's most successful CD's to date, 2004's Trinity and more recently, 2010's Control Issues. Nick's powerful voice and dramatic flair for lyric writing aligned perfectly with Division's goal to explore a more violent, sadistic side of metal. Tim Regan's time with the band was short but sweet having just joined Division a little more than a year ago, replacing über-bassist Ron Kralik. Nick and Tim will finish out all the shows we have booked through The Rockin' Massacre II festival in Essex, MD on March 3rd 2012. James, Dave and Mike would like to let everyone know that Division will continue to bring our style of metal to the masses - just with some new blood - with new releases in the works for 2012. Interested vocalists and bassists may contact the band to schedule an audition through the Division homepage (www.division-usa.com), Facebook (www.facebook.com/divisionusa) or by email at info@division-usa.com.

Well, it wouldn't be Division if band members didn't leave on a regular basis. ;)

Good luck to them and good luck to you in trying to replace them. Man, I only just got to meet Tim just recently...

Damn. You know Mike, maybe if you weren't so hard to get along with.........

:Smokedev:

Best of luck to Nick and Tim, and I hope you find suitable replacements in good time.

I wish the best of luck to you, Mike! You always soldier on, despite the numerous setbacks. I know you'll get back up from this one and kick ass once again.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

Now I am glad that I popped over there to KC Music alley right here in Fredericksburg when you guys played there that night. To bad only something like 13 people showed up, though. Sucks that both Nick and Tim left. I was really liking Tim, and I will miss Nick.