Some Division news...

eaeolian

Division Guitarist
Feb 11, 2002
Woodbridge, VA
www.division-usa.com
...since I know there's a few fans around here:

Division Announces the Return of Vocalist Scott Stewart

Division is very happy to announce the return of Scott Stewart as the vocalist of the band. "When we started auditioning people to replaceNick (departed vocalist Nick Kelly), it quickly became obvious that Scott was the right guy" - says guitarist Mike Blevins - "His voice fits well with the new music, and of course he can handle our older stuff, as well." Stewart originally appeared on the band's first and second CDs, 'Paradise Lost' and 'Ascension to Eternity'. "Scott was always a beast on stage, too, and we confirmed he hasn't lost any of that, either" Blevins continued, referring to Stewart's recent appearance with the band for the song "Paradise Lost" during Kelly's (and bassist Tim Regan's) last show in February of 2012. "The Division live show will have the same level of fury people are used to, and new material featuring Scott's voice will be out this Summer" added guitarist Dave Evans, "since we'll be recording while we're auditioning bassists, and Brian Dobbs from Iris Divine will be filling in until then." Look for announcements of new music and live shows at the band's website, http://www.division-usa.com and Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/divisionusa, or email info@division-usa.com to find out more.

Will the bandanna return though?!

Obviously, that was the first joke I made. However, he doesn't really need it anymore...

403206_377408635622509_216856525011055_1386298_482138986_n.jpg

(Pic by the always awesome Mike Gong of Shadowflood.)

That's great news, Mike! Though I always enjoyed Nick's vocals, I've always preferred Scott's. It was his insane performance at Powermad 1999 that convinced me to buy "Paradise Lost" right on the spot! I'm looking forward to hearing your new material, and I especially hope to catch the "new-old" lineup on stage in the not-too-distant future!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert