The ProgPower All-Reunion Fantasy Lineup for next year is here!

booB

Señor Member
Mar 25, 2003
Cleveland, OH USA
preparty:

Digital Ruin reunion
Event reunion
Leviathan reunion
Lion's Share reunion w/Andy Engberg

Day 1:

Divided Multitude reunion
Rough Silk reunion w/Jan Barnett
Atheist reunion
Sentenced reunion
Crimson Glory reunion w/Midnight

Day 2:

Division reunion w/Mike Blevins and Scott Stewart
Mayadome reunion
Scanner reunion w/Haridon Lee
Eternity X reunion (The Edge lineup)
Weapons of Mass Destruction reunion w/Zak Stevens

Um, you missed:

Angel Dust
Helloween with Kiske and Kai
Fifth Angel
Metallica, with the guys that actually wrote such materpiece albums as Ride the lightning and Master of Puppets (I wonder where those guys are today).

Steve in Philly

1-Absolutely No Metallica( we don't need any MTV bands in there). As far as I am concered, they died back in '89. Plus Metallica is not a progpower type of a band.

2-Do you really think that midnight would stay sober (awake) to headline the fist night? Don't you remember him from last year?

The 2 reunions I would kill to see are:

1. Ivanhoe w/ Andy Franck
2. Eternity X w/ Keith Sudano

Glenn, I know you can get the Ivanhoe thing to happen!!!! Problem there is that the band still exists and has recently released an album. However, I don't consider that band Ivanhoe without Andy. They released 3 killer discs!!!

First Brainstorm's blistering set, then Symphorce's crushing performance. I'd welcome any excuse to get Andy Franck back up on the Earthlink Live stage next year.

And interestingly enough, I was going to post about how cool a Fifth Angel reunion would be. :D

booB said:
yeah, I just noticed I put him instead of you by accident. :lol:

I was going to correct you by saying Matt, Scott, and Scott's cool bandanna but that dude could seriously kick my ass.

Joe

Dr.Caligari said:
1-Absolutely No Metallica( we don't need any MTV bands in there). As far as I am concered, they died back in '89. Plus Metallica is not a progpower type of a band.

2-Do you really think that midnight would stay sober (awake) to headline the fist night? Don't you remember him from last year?

oh more people joined the cool group of guys talking crap about metallica

I used to know 'Tallica (particularly Kirk) and I'd be the first to join that 'cool group of guys talking crap about metallica.' I remember when they used to be fan-friendly, even as a matter of policy and scheduling.

Later, that practice died.

So did Metallica.

dont know where people get that from...but totally untrue...most reasonable-thinking fans know that their fan-base is to huge for them to satisfy everyone, especially people like you who hate metallica just because of these types of unreasonable stupid complaints. every band makes fanclubs for a reason.

people saying metallica, MTV stuff....take your favorite band and imagine it on MTV, would you start ignoring your "favorite band" because of that, or would you be happy for them; THEY sure would be. And a band that says NO to that, wait untill he gets the chance/or opportunity.

DarkOne said:
Um, you missed:

Angel Dust
Helloween with Kiske and Kai
Fifth Angel
Metallica, with the guys that actually wrote such materpiece albums as Ride the lightning and Master of Puppets (I wonder where those guys are today).

Steve in Philly

any helloween is fine with me!