Nightmare Metal Fest III?

hvymetalchik

Will work for heavy metal
Oct 22, 2007
San Antonio, TX
Lance,

I know I'm jumping the gun here, but have you given any thought to NMF III and a location yet? :cool:

Or....is the Nightmare @ Sea considered NMF III? lol

Yes I have....

THE NIGHTMARE METAL FEST III will be held in Minnesota IN 2010, presently looking at venues, I have a few in mind, but a rather interesting new one came into play, this wouldn't be your normal venue, so I'm investigating this one first. If I go that route, it will be a limited capacity, but well worth the effort of attending for the experience.

Nightmare at Sea, will be a separate event, and it's own thing, more on that soon.

I would soooooo be there!! My son (a musician), his wife and two kids live in Minneapolis. I see them every summer anyway, so MNF III - Here I come!!!!

My son got married there a few years back on March and it was -8 F and SNOWING SIDEWAYS!! I am allergic to cold weather!!

Chris :headbang:

If this is gonna be outside, do you have a protection mechanism against the Minnesota State Bird :)?

1 of 2 summer school sessions at U of M in Minneapolis / St. Paul Twin Cities campuses was really brutal back in the early 90s. I hope it's not a 120% humidity day if the Fest is an outside event.

Datis
DJ Metal Daddy
Farvahar Records
WOMFEST III Sponsor

this year's been cool and very dry and thankfully the insects have been few and far between, my concept
will not include bugs ;)

If this is gonna be outside, do you have a protection mechanism against the Minnesota State Bird :)?

1 of 2 summer school sessions at U of M in Minneapolis / St. Paul Twin Cities campuses was really brutal back in the early 90s. I hope it's not a 120% humidity day if the Fest is an outside event.

Datis
DJ Metal Daddy
Farvahar Records
WOMFEST III Sponsor

Hey Lance,

Are you coming to the Pathfinder MetalFest in Marietta, GA? Will we see you there? If you are then you'll see our Speed Metal friends from Fort Wayne, Indiana. I booked them to the Kansas City Power Metal Fest II to close the show for Manilla Road and "encouraged" Pathfinder Promotions' Hoyt Parris to make his show a two day Fest with RAVAGE and Zephaniah (read my blog about it on www.myspace.com/womfest). They are also playing at our All Hallows Eve MetalFest III, again with RAVAGE.

If you've started considering bands for Nightmare MetalFest III, i'd like to ask you to consider Zephaniah for your line-up.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zumRv1CBIco&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Thanks in advance.

Datis Alaee
DJ Metal Daddy (www.xtrememetalradio.com)
Farvahar Records LLC
Warriors Of Metal Festival III Sponsor

Hey Lance,

Are you coming to the Pathfinder MetalFest in Marietta, GA? Will we see you there? If you are then you'll see our Speed Metal friends from Fort Wayne, Indiana. I booked them to the Kansas City Power Metal Fest II to close the show for Manilla Road and "encouraged" Pathfinder Promotions' Hoyt Parris to make his show a two day Fest with RAVAGE and Zephaniah (read my blog about it on www.myspace.com/womfest). They are also playing at our All Hallows Eve MetalFest III, again with RAVAGE.

If you've started considering bands for Nightmare MetalFest III, i'd like to ask you to consider Zephaniah for your line-up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zumRv1CBIco&feature=player_embedded

Thanks in advance.

Datis Alaee
DJ Metal Daddy (www.xtrememetalradio.com)
Farvahar Records LLC
Warriors Of Metal Festival III Sponsor

Guess I will be seeing u at KCPMF!