NIGHTRAGE Singer To replace AMARANTHE's Andy At PPUSA

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
Via http://www.bravewords.com/news/189288 :

NIGHTRAGE’s vocalist Antony Hämäläinen will fill in as vocalist for AMARANTHE at ProgPower USA XIII, which is scheduled for September 12th - 15th at Center Stage Atlanta in Atlanta, Georgia.

The band has released the following statement:

"It is with great regret that we have to inform you that Andy (screaming vocals) will not be part of our debut show in the US, at ProgPower in Atlanta, GA. Andy has recently become a father, and needs the time to dedicate himself to his family - but don't worry, he will be back in the shows that follows!

To fill his shoes we are happy to say that Nightrage vocalist Antony Hämäläinen will temporarily fill Andy's huge screamer-shoes! Antony has for years shared the stage with Olof, and is also a long-time friend of the band, which ensures as seamless of a replacement as possible. See you all American Amaranthe fans soon!"

Well....he's the "screaming vocals" guy, so they pretty much all sound the same, right...? ;)

Well, not exactly! :) Heh. Still, I saw Nightrage several months ago and he did a good job live, so I think this should work out fine.

He's a good replacement. I think this will work out just fine. Congrats to Andy!!!! Would have liked to have met him, but family is always more important.

Well....he's the "screaming vocals" guy, so they pretty much all sound the same, right...? ;)

They don't really sound anything alike. I much prefer Antony to Andreas. Always could never get into Cipher Sysem or Within Y because of the vocals.