Nightwish Honored at World Music Awards

Tramz

OSA Council Member
Aug 9, 2007
Long Island, New York
I don't remember anyone posting about this, so..

Here is the link to blabbermouth. It discusses among other things like how DPP has "shifted" 23,000 units here in the United States since October 2nd, and it has a fairly interesting video interview with Tuomas and Marco.

When the interviewer asked about funny tour moments, i just about expected Marco to mention the Chin Milkers shirts hehe, but no, they had another funny story at the ready.

So it is just speculation on my part but I am pretty sure, that Tuomas was talking about me when he was talking about the girl in Portland, I was standing in front of him a couple rows back and my boyfriend thought that Toumas and Marco were looking intently at him and then realized that it was probably me they were looking at since he had never really heard the band until then. :oops:

Hey it could well be. I'll assume you were into it enough for them to remember, and if they were looking at you, then it's all the more likely. I remember you seemed to think the crowd wasn't into it enough either, that would make someone who WAS really into it stand out all the more. And if you choose to believe it was you, there's something extra special to take from that show. :]

Hey it could well be. I'll assume you were into it enough for them to remember, and if they were looking at you, then it's all the more likely. I remember you seemed to think the crowd wasn't into it enough either, that would make someone who WAS really into it stand out all the more. And if you choose to believe it was you, there's something extra special to take from that show. :]

Again just speculation, I was more just happy to hear they took anything home from the show since as I have said I felt it was a little lacking in comparison to the reviews everyone else had posted on the other shows. So it doesn't matter who it was they were talking about really I am just happy our little show was mentioned.