nightwish Imaginaerum review

Not quite bad, but you should REALLY (and I insist) apply yourself when writing, because otherwise it loses any professionalism.

I found way too much mistakes for that review to be taken seriously.

Start by improving your writing ;)

You've got good content, but as Tom said above, you really need to work on your grammar, spelling, syntax and layout.

With such songs like "slow love" nightwish knows how to throw alittle twist in there style giving that early 1900s jazz feeling with the finger snapping bass line and "I want my Tears back"That has a reminiscent feeling of "The islander" from dark passion play.For me though that most awesome song off the album is "scartale" were I feel Annette shines with here unique vocals and part way through the song it almost seems like you are listening to a pirate musical in some crazy circus.

to

With such songs as "Slow Love", Nightwish knows how to throw a little twist in their style, giving it that early 1900's jazz feeling with a finger snapping bass line. "I want my Tears Back" has a feeling reminiscent of "The Islander" from Dark Passion Play. For me though, the best song off the album is "Scartale", where I feel Annette really shines through with her unique vocals. Partway through the song it almost seems like you're listening to a pirate musical in some crazy circus.

I'm not English guy, I haven't written a proper essay in years, but hopefully you can see how much better your message is conveyed.

Those are mistakes I would have never seen so thank you for pointing those out.I completely agree with you guy.If i am going to take this seriously i need to work on spelling and grammar with so many mistakes like that.

"On December 27th, Nightwish will be releasing their seventh studio album: Imaginaerum. With the wonders that Dark Passion Play brought us, I'm sure many are excited to see what they have in store to offer.

Imaginaerum has definitely captured the fantasy storybook feel due to the fantastical orchestra and arrangements that draw you into this fairytale created by the band. With a movie of the same name to soon follow, this album feels more like a movie soundtrack, which is not a bad thing in my opinion.

With such songs like "Slow, Love, Slow", Nightwish knows how to throw a little twist in their style, giving an early 1900s jazz feeling with a finger snapping bass line. Another interesting track is "I Want My Tears Back", which has a reminiscent feeling of "The Islander" from Dark Passion Play. To me though, my favorite song off the album is "Scaretale", where I feel Annette shines with her unique vocals; partway through the song it almost seems like you are listening to a pirate musical in some crazy circus.

The thing I am the most happy about the album is, again, Annette's vocals. It feels like the music and the vocals make a better fit than in Dark Passion Play, where it felt like some parts were still written to fit Tarja's vocal style.

Every song definitely is memorable in my opinion. With the album leading up to it's finale, the self-titled song "Imaginaerum" - being an instrumental - it sums up the entire album perfectly, leaving you with the feeling of a journey you have just been on. Now we will just have to wait for the release of the movie to get the full realization of what the album really is."

There you go, I polished things up a bit. I did not read-proof it, so there might still be some mistakes here and there.

If I can give you a HUGE advice, it would be to correctly write the songs' names!!! Again, how will you be taken seriously if the titles are not even correct? ;)

Good luck!

LOL you guys are life savers.I completely had a brain fart on the name of "slow,love,slow" and i thought i had it right and didn't even bother to check so thank you guys so much.

If you don't mind Darktom I will give you credit at the bottom of the article since you edited and corrected the article?

Sure!
If you ever need anymore help just let me know, I'll be glad to help if I have spare time (which I usually have). English is not my mother-tongue though.

By the way I edited 1-2 small mistakes I noticed while re-reading my text, so re-copy it :p