Nightwish - Once

Eos

The Entwined
Nov 23, 2001
Switzerland / Croatia
www.metalpics.ch
This album ROCKS!!! It's just great!! Period! :D
musik0082.gif

I loved oceanborn, didnt like wishmaster, liked century child... well just know the single "nemo" from the new one but it doesnt really get me... waiting for the promo, should have it next week hopefully, I heard that the single isnt the best out of the album

MoonsOfJupiter said:
Is that a new album they have out? I really liked Oceanborn.
Yes, it's coming out in a few weeks.
If you liked Oceanborn, then check out Century Child. It's muchmuch better than Oceanborn. Then after that get Once ;)
The last few days I haven't been listening to anything else *g*. Blessed be the repeat button :D

Shelley - looking forward to Tuska even more now:hotjump::hotjump:

Hmmm, I reviewed the single, but I really found it quite indifferent. I mean Tuomas has composed some fantastic tunes in the past (especially in Oceanborn) and now this song is like a bad come, as I see it. I didn't like it. And as much as I could listen to the promo (once or twice only) it didn't grab my attention at all. It was pretty boring. But of course I only listened to it one time.... I think Nightwish have been going down since Oceanborn, but that one was a really good record!!! Link to my review: http://www.metal-realm.com/by_issue/0028/r/nemo.htm

Ah, and I met Tuomas for an interview some weeks ago and he seemed to be a nice guy :) The interview will be online early next month.

Feanor IV said:
It was pretty boring. But of course I only listened to it one time.... I think Nightwish have been going down since Oceanborn
:OMG:
I listened to the CD about 50 times now *gg*. The diversity of it is amazing. The melodies are all special and still very emotional. The choirs are great and the orchestra in the background massive. The production is impressing! The lyrics are very deep. One of the artists who touch me and who squeezes my heart gently but intensive over and over again.
http://www.metal-realm.com/by_issue/0028/r/nemo.htm
Feanor IV said:
Ah, and I met Tuomas for an interview some weeks ago and he seemed to be a nice guy :)
ok0068.gif
*agrees*

tuomas is very nice at interviews, also tarja... they are really friendly all of them.
hm, the single isnt the best really, when listening to the great century child album and comparing it to the nemo single, dunno... its not the same... but I wait for the whole album that is hopefully some more interesting :)