NIGHTWISH Vocalist FLOOR JANSEN Talks Favourite Musicals, Language Lessons And Talking To...

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Nightwish vocalist Floor Jansen has shared her latest fan-fuelled Q&A on YouTube, featuring questions about her favourite musical, her favourite movie score / soundtrack, whether her voice has changed over the years, the possibility of getting into acting, and more. Check it out below. Floor: "This week's episode we...

Continue reading...

She's very cool, she speaks so many languages, and she's excellent at handling everything. Learning a new language is difficult for me. However, not long ago, I ordered a Spanish dictionary from Amazon. And I began to perform admirably.

"She is so cool to know so many languages, and it is very much how she managed all this. It is difficult for me to learn a new language. But not long ago, I acquired a Spanish dictionary with Amazon. And I liked it was easier for me to learn a foreign language. I understood why, and better to study the spanish frequency dictionary. Not all words are created equal. Some words are used more than others and are thus more valuable to know. The secret to becoming fluent fast in a language is learning the correct vocabulary. So I started remembering faster.
"