NIKKI SIXX To Marry Model COURTNEY BINGHAM In March

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
MÖTLEY CRÜE bassist Nikki Sixx and his girlfriend of the past three years, model Courtney Bingham, have set a date for their wedding: March 15, 2014. The news was revealed by Bingham during a recent interview with PopStop TV (see video below). She said: "We're really just starting to plan everything. I'm working on the dress."She added: "Anyone that's planned a wedding knows that you need about a year to really do it, and we're at seven months now. So I'm, like, 'OK, the clock's ticking. It's time to get serious."Asked if the couple have decided on the theme for their wedding, Bingham replied: "It's gonna be traditional. It's gonna be in town. But I'm very inspired by everything Parisian. So that's kind of not super theme-y. But that's the idea."Bingham celebrated her 27th birthday by performing a striptease to the MÖTLEY CRÜE song "Girls, Girls, Girls" during the band's September 6, 2012 concert at DTE Energy Music Theater in Clarkson, Michigan.Sixx and Bingham have been dating since 2010, shortly after the breakup of his relationship with tattoo artist Kat Von D.In his autobiography, "Tattoos & Tequila: To Hell and Back with One of Rock's Most Notorious Frontmen", MÖTLEY CRÜE singer Vince Neil took aim at Sixx for his dating habits, writing, "Just like Tommy [Lee, MÖTLEY CRÜE drummer], [Nikki's] another one of those guys who just love the whole fame thing. He wouldn't have been with the tattoo artist Kat Von D if she wasn't famous. And [former 'Baywatch' actress] Donna D'Errico before her; she was a huge star at the time he married her. He just really likes to see his face in the paper. He likes the press buzz. He likes being that guy from the band with famous girlfriends." Sixx, 54, has been married twice, to Playboy Playmate Brandi Brandt and actress Donna D'Errico, and has five children.

More...