Nile E-Card: Check It Out!

iockerman

New Metal Member
Nile's brand new album Annihalation of The Wicked hits stores in the US today (5/24) and hit stores in Europe yesterday (5/23). For all those who are interested, please take the time to check out a brand new Nile song from the album on an E-Card: http://www.relapse.com/ecards/nile

Javascripts don't work with this forum.

Annihilation of the Wicked is an absolute masterpiece. After hearing five of the tracks done live I remember saying this album is going to be their best... and it is. As a result it's probably the greatest deathmetal album of all time. It's faultless. Emotive, heavy, rhythmic, and in some ways educational. I honestly think Karl Sanders is the spirit of some egyption muse or something, incarnated to spread word of the mighty empire that once ruled on earth through the truest artform possible for it's representation.

King Chaos said:
Annihilation of the Wicked is an absolute masterpiece. After hearing five of the tracks done live I remember saying this album is going to be their best... and it is. As a result it's probably the greatest deathmetal album of all time. It's faultless. Emotive, heavy, rhythmic, and in some ways educational. I honestly think Karl Sanders is the spirit of some egyption muse or something, incarnated to spread word of the mighty empire that once ruled on earth through the truest artform possible for it's representation.

I definitely think it's one of the best albums of 2005 and better than Black Seeds of Vengeance and In Their Darkened Shrines. But Amongst The Catacombs of Nephren Ka is Nile's best record in my opinion. Nice revelation about Karl being reincarnated as an Egyptian Muse, that's some funny shit.

I agree with you, after several spins I must say this is not Niles best shit. But its really great, especially tha last Lovecraftian piece, Von Unauschprechlichen Kulten. The best death metal record ever made is the one you were listening to when making this thread. ;)