nile has a problem with arch enemy?

Why bring up something stupid from the past? Do you read The National Inquirer too?

look what i found:

"it was funny when nile/hateeternal/archenemy/origin tour came through here, i asked them about angela and if she is as butch as she seems on stage.... everybody laughed and went on and on about how much of a whiney bitch she is, daddy's little princess. and shes an angry drunk and has the worst BO. they didnt have anything good to say about her. ha"

I'm guessing Karl Sanders has a problem with AE cause Angela didn't want to give him a blowjob. She's a fucking bitch and I hope all of AE die in a tour bus accident.

Nile fucking owns Tony is one of the best death metal drummers out there. listen to churning the maelstrom and you will understand. AE can strap napalm to themselves and take suit with lemmings for all i care.

i freaking hate both bands. arch enemies last great cd was burning live in japan 99 before angela joined the band. shes no lita ford. plus their touring with hate breed and slayer lofl.

and nile? using egypt as a gimmick only works if youre not from america. theyre too close to mallmetal for my liking.

Guerrilla said:
I'm guessing Karl Sanders has a problem with AE cause Angela didn't want to give him a blowjob. She's a fucking bitch and I hope all of AE die in a tour bus accident.

Damn, that's some resentment built up there. Ouch.

metallicasucksponypenis said:
look what i found:

"it was funny when nile/hateeternal/archenemy/origin tour came through here, i asked them about angela and if she is as butch as she seems on stage.... everybody laughed and went on and on about how much of a whiney bitch she is, daddy's little princess. and shes an angry drunk and has the worst BO. they didnt have anything good to say about her. ha"

hahah Lovely..speaking of Angela experiences, I saw her at last year's New England Metal Fest and she was in a room with three guys..they all had obvious boners. I saw her kissing one of them..strange. lol

Ha, laughable. I do like AE, well did, burning bridges and stigmata fuckin rawk! The new stuff isn't so impressive though...

And Nile, good but not my favorite.