NILE: New Album To Arrive In July - Apr. 23, 2007

From what I know Karl takes information from the Egyptian book called "The Book of Death" which was made in the BCE. He writes songs about different chapters and the chapter names are longer than what is created by them. They shorten it up even though it's still pretty fucking long.

Ahhh, thank god for Nile because if it wasn't for them I would've failed my Ancient Egypt history test. But NOPE! I got an A!

From what I know Karl takes information from the Egyptian book called "The Book of Death" which was made in the BCE. He writes songs about different chapters and the chapter names are longer than what is created by them. They shorten it up even though it's still pretty fucking long.

Ahhh, thank god for Nile because if it wasn't for them I would've failed my Ancient Egypt history test. But NOPE! I got an A!

33. Which god's idol has an abnormally large penis upon which virgins are sacrificed via impalement.
a) Osiris
b) Anhur
c) Michael Richards
d) Rick James, bitch

They always do at least one track with a ridiculously long name. I'm beginning to think it's just an in-joke among the band.

nah, Egyptian texts ARE that verbose.