Nile

_Transparent_

May 29, 2001
London, England
Visit site
anyone coming to the London show on the 8th December? im getting tickets today, if they still have any left. just wondering who else if any is coming. its at the mean fidler, or the one next door, both are good. :D

Didn't know they were playing (Nile that is, I knew Arsenal were playing Man U!, I'm guessing you're a gooner) I might go.

I'm supposed to be going to see Krius in the Devonshire arms the next day so I might be too poor. Anyway, don't call it the mean fiddler it's the LA2, it'll always be the LA2 to me. I hate that new name!

Originally posted by veil the sky
Didn't know they were playing (Nile that is, I knew Arsenal were playing Man U!, I'm guessing you're a gooner) I might go.

I'm supposed to be going to see Krius in the Devonshire arms the next day so I might be too poor. Anyway, don't call it the mean fiddler it's the LA2, it'll always be the LA2 to me. I hate that new name!

yep im a gooner and 3-1 aint bad, yes. oops we're not meant to talk about football here, sorry. but fuck yes!!!!!

hey its really annoying that where Nile are playing is some Gay place, as in theres loads of Gay nights and posters plastered everywhere over LA1. so me and my mate go in this building with all these gay posters about and then get rejected from buying tickets from the box office thing, he said you cant buy any when theres something going on in there. that was a waste of time, cant be bothered to go down to london again, just get em of the net. see you all down there.

hey its really annoying that where Nile are playing is some Gay place, as in theres loads of Gay nights and posters plastered everywhere over LA1

Ha!
That's right. I was at a Cannibal Corpse gig about five years ago and on the way out this panicked 20 stone skinhead crashed past everyone screaming, "shit let me out, all the poofs will be here in a minute." I laughed heartily.

yep im a gooner and 3-1 aint bad, yes. oops we're not meant to talk about football here, sorry. but fuck yes!!!!!

Good for you, I'm a fanatical chelsea supporter. Great to see Barthez make another howling clanger, brilliant! I was dead chuffed so see them get beat. Good job, well done. We'll beat Tottenham every year as long as you beat Man U! (11 years and counting, ha!)

Originally posted by veil the sky

Good for you, I'm a fanatical chelsea supporter. Great to see Barthez make another howling clanger, brilliant! I was dead chuffed so see them get beat. Good job, well done. We'll beat Tottenham every year as long as you beat Man U! (11 years and counting, ha!)

look at page 3 of the mirror, :lol: . you been to many matches this season? £32 to see Villa, im getting ripped off!!! my mate, a chelsea fan was really disgusted with Chelsea today, he got sworn at by the away fans and everyone booed of the Chelsea players he said. Ranieri (sp) is going soon i think.