Nile's Karl Sanders - Guesting on Behemoth Album

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
Nile's Karl Sanders - Guesting on Behemoth Album Relapse Records recording artist Karl Sanders (NILE) has recorded a guest solo for the song "Xul" off the upcoming BEHEMOTH record, "Demigod". "Demigod" is currently scheduled for a late October release.

Commented Sanders, "I have always held BEHEMOTH in musical high regard. The band is forging their own sound with originality, fire and brutality. I definitely wanted to play a solo that had feeling and fire, but also worked together with the riffs and rhythm section in a way that lets all of it work together to make a very dying, apocalyptic end-of-the-world melody. The Flame top 79 Dean V I used for the lead has a very thick singing type of tone, and the track just seemed conducive to let that guitar scream out in anguish. Many thanks to Nergal for making it happen."

BEHEMOTH guitarist / vocalist Nergal stated: "I've known Karl and all the guys in NILE for quite a few years now. Whenever we cross paths we always have a great time and get along really well. Moreover, I've always been totally astonished by their great works, precision, devotion and unquestionable originality. When I asked Karl if he'd like to put some solo on the album, the reaction was very enthusiastic. I handed him a rough mix of the song and next night I found this great lead part in my email box. It sounded TERRIFIC! I'm more than happy about the fact of his contribution. Thank you, Karl, for such an excellent gift! It is an honor!”

NILE are currently hard at work on the follow up to 2002's heralded "In Their Darkened Shrines", set for an early 2005 release via Relapse.