Nine eleven

Unicorn said:
But you can do whatever you want. It's your band. I'll buy it anyway.

You´re damm right. That´s why we gonna have some soul and funk tracks as well as techno on the new album:D

I understad what you mean. My point is that sometimes the cover, sound, mood and stuff makes an album "darker" than it is and to go back and try to recreate a certain mood is impossible ( and stupid )
So far my new songs is: Two heavy with lots of moogs, mellotrons ect.
One in a "mordern prog tyle typ "Rush" Two softer symfonics with some "Unicorn" understones. One heavy shuffle with a 70/Sabbath touch and one acoustic. :headbang:

Gurgelguff said:
You´re damm right. That´s why we gonna have some soul and funk tracks as well as techno on the new album:D

I understad what you mean. My point is that sometimes the cover, sound, mood and stuff makes an album "darker" than it is and to go back and try to recreate a certain mood is impossible ( and stupid )
So far my new songs is: Two heavy with lots of moogs, mellotrons ect.
One in a "mordern prog tyle typ "Rush" Two softer symfonics with some "Unicorn" understones. One heavy shuffle with a 70/Sabbath touch and one acoustic. :headbang:

Soul, funk, techno...but maybe the cover is nice. :p
Mellotron rules. I really love these sounds.

I'm longing for the new NG album, I think your albums have been improved from album to album so I KNOW I won't be dissapointed. So far I just LOVE the sound from Nightingale....you :headbang:

/Jimmy

Gurgelguff said:

That would be the greatest NG album ever... wait... no it wouldn't
but you guys have a talent for making good music so it couldn't be all bad :headbang:

Unicorn said:
The forums offers so goddamn hot news, that even bandmembers don't know them actually.

:lol:

Oh, I have some more. Following Tom Nouga´s tradition on playing guitar nude (see several pics he posted himself here and then), NG are all gonna pose naked in the next booklet for .... uhm... charity :D

But the ever latest news are, that the upcoming NG tour will stop at every forum member´s backyard/living room/rooftop balcony :dopey:
(that would teach the neighbourhood stupidheads listening techno...) Real guitars and all that.....

fireangel said:

Oh, I have some more. Following Tom Nouga´s tradition on playing guitar nude (see several pics he posted himself here and then), NG are all gonna pose naked in the next booklet for .... uhm... charity :D

But the ever latest news are, that the upcoming NG tour will stop at every forum member´s backyard/living room/rooftop balcony :dopey:
(that would teach the neighbourhood stupidheads listening techno...) Real guitars and all that.....

I even have a small PA system in my cellar.
And it wouldn't be so circumstantial to record that gig as it usually is with my earmics. :)

fireangel said:

Yes, charity for blind people...:loco:

jimbob said:
Nouga or/and Dan.....how´s it going with the rehersal of the coming album?

Very good ! We have worked on four tracks and it kicks :headbang:
So far it´s only my songs with some lyrical work by Erik
Dan have some songs ( i hope ) I have four more tracks
including one all acoustic and one epic so i guess the albums is gonna be a long one :D

Sounds really nice Tom :headbang: ....I´m longing for it already and I think it´s gonna rock ass especially if it´s gonna be more progressive style than before.
Good luck and keep us informed please...curious :p

Mvh Jimmy