nine inch nails

sol83

Jun 15, 2002
Greece
so i got this live double cd and its really good. the second cd has some extremely good "soft" songs, you know, away from their usual industrial/rock style. anybody knows if they released more stuff like this? on which albums/eps/singles? any specific songs?
cheers.

:Spin:

'Still' is pretty much the first NIN's cd having those soft tracks. Though 'The Fragile' has some songs in the same vein.

Just get them all. They are all great. Get all the re-mixes too, some are close to as good as the albums.

i know, they (he) release(s) so many stuff, it's impossible to track them all really... but i think i'll get the fragile pretty soon probably.

The Fragile, then The Downward Spiral (a must as well) . As far as remixes, the best are the 'Closer To God' and 'Further Down the Spiral', both really good.

Thortyir said:
"The fragile" is an awesome piece of art like... cheers sol!

the russell mills artwork for these albums is eh....very good too

johnny cash's version of 'hurt' was the producer rick rubins idea, the mad hoor, impressive all the same and better than the original i thought

think once I mentioned so far, but I like them much. Er, I don't know much albums and songs of them but the ones I heard before were great! Planning to collect their releases, but they are extremely pricey, wondering why...