Ninja Magic

Your music is cheesy hardcore punk meets cheeeesier power metal, and it makes a mockery of the ninja culture and the honor behind their history.

Sorry.

5thSeason said:
SILENCE YOU! Jon Schaeffer is the man =)

The lyrics he wrote for the Glorious Burden were cool, but ripper is a fuckin tool and he made it crappy. Great concept for an album tho.
I liked the album the first few listens, and I like Owens voice, but then I started reading the lyrics and I thought they were just absolutely horrible. It really took it down a few notches in my book.

He needs to go back and start writing stuff about dark and evil stuff. Hopefully he won't read this thread and get an idea to do a concept album about Evil Ninja's!

Psychonaut said:
Ninjacal (adj.) - A phrase coined specifically for ridiculously named bands whose music does nothing to compliment the sneaky, black-garbed critters of yore. See also: Ninjabot, Ninja-Infested Intestinal Tract.
Ninja-Infested Intestinal Tract... that just doesn't sound very comfortable... not comfortable at all

Edgecrusher said:
I liked the album the first few listens, and I like Owens voice, but then I started reading the lyrics and I thought they were just absolutely horrible. It really took it down a few notches in my book.

He needs to go back and start writing stuff about dark and evil stuff. Hopefully he won't read this thread and get an idea to do a concept album about Evil Ninja's!

Evil ninjas would be cool lolll. But yeah, the lyrics on TGB were horrible.. so is the album.

Am I the only person who thinks this band is fucking awesome?!
When lightening strikes once, a ninja strikes twice!
The speed of the ninja is the speed of the night!