Ninja Turtles Christmas Special

If my 12-year-old self had known this existed, I probably would have wanted it. And I would probably have thought it was awesome. Needless to say, I'm glad I was never aware of this thing until now. :lol: Though I do still have the Coming Out of Their Shells live album on cassette tape somewhere. I listened to that thing endlessly.

I still have the Coming out of their Shell vhs tape too, My friends,and I in school would make fun of the song they did called, you can count on us. these 2 musical turtle video,and of course the 3rd live action movie were the end of a great thing Turtlemania.

Even as a 12 year old, I thought the third Ninja Turtles movie was kind of goofy. So maybe I wouldn't have been too enamored of the Christmas Special, after all. :lol:

I still quote the first two movies, though. "You want a pickle? I'll give ya a pickle!"

I watched the star wars holiday special with Rifftrax not to long, ago. It was really kind of crazy, it didn't make any sense, best part Bea Arthur singing, just kidding, best part was Mike,Kevin,and Bill riffing it,but then again they do really hate Star Wars,and so do I.