Nip/Tuck Season 2

I like it when I catch the random episode..always forget when it's on, though, so I don't watch it regularly.

Don't get me fucking started on this show...too late.

1) In case the world hasn't figured it out yet, REALITY SHOWS AREN'T REALITY. The people in them are ACTORS, everything that happens - SCRIPTED. But that's not even the main point.

2) That show is disturbing. Seriously. People are taking apart their bodies just to look good. I don't care how ugly they were to begin with, they practically aren't human. But that's still not the main point

3) The show is basically encouraging impressionable people that it's realistic and acceptable to literally rip themselves to shreds and put back what they want. From what I hear, they end up "taking a little fat from your ass and filling up you chin, moving your jawbone down a couple of inches..." I don't care how "tough" you are THAT SHIT IS FUCKED UP. AND PEOPLE WATCHING THE SHOW WILL THINK THEY"RE SANE IF THEY DO IT. They might even think people who don't are less sane than them.

coolsnow7 said:
Don't get me fucking started on this show...too late.

1) In case the world hasn't figured it out yet, REALITY SHOWS AREN'T REALITY. The people in them are ACTORS, everything that happens - SCRIPTED. But that's not even the main point.

2) That show is disturbing. Seriously. People are taking apart their bodies just to look good. I don't care how ugly they were to begin with, they practically aren't human. But that's still not the main point

3) The show is basically encouraging impressionable people that it's realistic and acceptable to literally rip themselves to shreds and put back what they want. From what I hear, they end up "taking a little fat from your ass and filling up you chin, moving your jawbone down a couple of inches..." I don't care how "tough" you are THAT SHIT IS FUCKED UP. AND PEOPLE WATCHING THE SHOW WILL THINK THEY"RE SANE IF THEY DO IT. They might even think people who don't are less sane than them.

Yeah it sounds pretty damn stupid, finally someone with some sense in this forum
:yell:

After watching the first season on DVD, I must say that I LOVE this show. Not for the gore or for the sex, but because of the great acting, characters and storylines.

By the way, if I missed the season 2 finale will I have to wait until FX re-airs it, or wait until it is released on DVD?

According to FX's website, the encore of season 2 will be shown on Sunday nights at 10 which is good because I missed over half of it. The first episode I actually sat down and watched was the one with the Kimber doll.