NitND vs. TGCD: Round 7

Se7en

• Total voters
i hope this does not add more fuel to the fire, but im sick of reading 'this song fails/sucks/is gay'. did anyone learn from what happened on the opeth forum? seriously how dare anyone comment this way on an artists ability as awesome as katatonia's when you have apsolutely no demonstrated creative/musical talent whatsoever, so please, for the sake of the forum, if u have nothing decent to say shut teh f**k up!

i hope this does not add more fuel to the fire, but im sick of reading 'this song fails/sucks/is gay'. did anyone learn from what happened on the opeth forum? seriously how dare anyone comment this way on an artists ability as awesome as katatonia's when you have apsolutely no demonstrated creative/musical talent whatsoever, so please, for the sake of the forum, if u have nothing decent to say shut teh f**k up!

I don't know which comments you are talkin about but I haven't seen anything disrespectful towards the band or to their musical talent in any of the comments. What is the reason of participating this board if we can't argue which song sucks or rules? I don't know what happened in Opeth forum but I have been posting in this one for quite a while and everything seems OK to me. Don't worry so much...

all im saying is that here is one of the very few bands left that make real albums. go and buy an album at the record store and 90% the time its not an album but really its 1 or 2 singles and the rest filler. i dont think everyone appreciates that fact from what ive been reading.. some people are making stupid comments like 'awww i dont like this song it tries too hard' or 'this is their worst song' etc